BANDRONE 150MG TABLET
IBANDRONIC ACIDManufacturer : NATCO PHARMA LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Bandrone 150mg Tablet contains the active ingredient Ibandronic acid. It is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis in women after menopause. Osteoporosis refers to the thinning and weakening of bones which is common in postmenopausal women. At menopause, a woman’s ovaries stop producing the female hormone oestrogen, which helps to keep her skeletal system healthy. Taking this medication lowers the risk of breaking bones.
You need to talk to your physician if you have problems in the food pipe, stomach problems, kidney disorders, or planning to have dental surgery. Bandrone 150mg Tablet contains lactose. Be sure to discuss with your physician if you are intolerant to any sugars.
Uses of Bandrone 150mg Tablet:
- Treat or prevent osteoporosis-related to menopause
How Bandrone 150mg Tablet works:
Bandrone 150mg Tablet inhibits the activity of cells that cause destruction of bone, helps reverse bone loss and increases bone mass. It helps lower the chances of bone injuries such as fractures.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use after the expiration date.
- Ibandronic acid 150mg film coated tablets; Patient Information leaflet; Medicines.org.uk; [Accessed: 1/04/2021]; https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2943.pdf
- Genentech USA Inc; US Food And Drugs Administration; [Revised:2015] [Accessed:13/Apr/2021]; https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/021455s019lbl.pdf
- Maurizio Rossini et al; Osteoporosis treatment: Why Ibandronic Acid?; [Published 2013 July] ; [Accessed 1/04/2021]; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23650954/
- M Dooley et al; Ibandronate; [Published 2012]; [Accessed 1/04/2021]; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9951955/
How to use Bandrone 150mg Tablet:
Follow the exact dosage prescribed by your doctor. The usual dosage is one tablet taken once a month. Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water. After you have taken this tablet, wait for one hour before you have your food or drinks other than water.
Bandrone 150mg Tablet is only meant to be used in postmenopausal women and should not be taken by women who can conceive. Consult your doctor for advice.
Do not take Bandrone 150mg Tablet if you are ae breastfeeding. Consult your doctor for advice.
You need to inform your physician if you have any kidney disorders before taking Bandrone 150mg Tablet, as this medication should be used with caution in kidney disorder patients.
This medicine may cause weakness or dizziness in some patients. Such patients are advised to avoid driving.
- This medicine is unsafe to use in women with low calcium levels. Consult your doctor for advice.
- Be sure to inform your physician if you have problems in the swallowing, esophagus, stomach, or planning to get a dental procedure.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Although all medicines cause side effects; not everyone gets them.
- Asthma attacks
- Inflammation of the bowels (causing stomach ache)
- Severe nausea and vomiting
- Eye pain or inflammation
- Itching and inflammation of the throat, lips. tongue
- Flu-like symptoms (fever, nausea etc.)
- Back pain
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.