CABDUAL 60MG TABLET
CABOZANTINIBManufacturer : INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Cabdual 60mg Tablet consists of the active ingredient Cabozantinib. It is indicated to treat advanced cancer in the liver and kidney when other treatments have not worked.
It is also effective against thyroid cancer called metastatic medullary thyroid carcinoma that progress even after surgical treatment. Since medullary thyroid cancer originates from parafollicular cells, they do not respond to radiotherapy or other treatments.
Contact your doctor if you notice blood in urine, vomit or stool, or if you experience unbearable stomach pain, breathlessness or swelling during this treatment.
Uses of Cabdual 60mg Tablet:
Cabdual 60mg Tablet is indicated to treat the following conditions:
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Liver cancer
- Medullary thyroid carcinoma
How Cabdual 60mg Tablet works:
Cabdual 60mg Tablet works by blocking the action of receptor tyrosine kinases that develop cells and new blood vessels. These receptor tyrosine kinases are present in high concentrations in the cancer cells, and by blocking its action, Cabdual 60mg Tablet slows down the growth and development of cancer cells.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your physician regarding any medicines you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at 20°C to 25°C, excursions are permitted from 15°C to 30°C.
- Ipsen Pharma, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Sep 2021] [Accessed on 25th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4331.pdf
- Exelixis, Inc., [Revised on Oct 2020] [Accessed on 25th Dec 2021], https://www.cometriq.com/downloads/Cometriq_Full_Prescribing_Information.pdf
- Gregory A. Brent and Ronald J. Koenig, Thyroid and Antithyroid Drugs, Goodman & Gilman’s Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 2018, 787-801.
How to use Cabdual 60mg Tablet:
Take this medicine as recommended by your physician. Ask your physician if you are not sure.
Avoid becoming pregnant during this treatment. If you could become pregnant, use a contraceptive during and after four months of this treatment. Tell your physician if you plan to become pregnant during this treatment.
This medicine could be excreted in breast milk and could harm your baby. Talk to your physician before taking this medicine if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Discuss with your physician before taking this medicine if you have liver problems.
Discuss with your physician before taking this medicine if you have kidney problems.
Practice caution while driving or using machines as this medicine may make you feel tired and affect your ability to drive.
- Before taking this medicine, inform your physician if you are allergic to Cabdual 60mg Tablet or its ingredients.
- If your physician has told that you are intolerant to some sugars, tell your physician before taking this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for children and adolescents.
- Tell your physician if you have high blood pressure, diarrhoea, weak blood vessels, inflammatory bowel disease or heart problems. Inform before taking this medicine if you have recently undergone surgery.
- Your physician will check your thyroid levels before prescribing this medicine for you.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medications cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation
- Swelling or pain in hands and feet
- Wounds that are not healing
- Blood vomiting
- Black stools
- Blood in urine
- Coughing blood
- Difficulty swallowing
- Ringing in the ears
- Blood clots in the veins
- Fluctuation in the blood sugar levels
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Increased levels of liver enzymes
- Elevated cholesterol levels in the blood
- Hair loss
- Changes in hair colour
- Muscle spasm
- Skin thickening
- Dry skin
- Protein in urine
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.