CONTIFLO T CAPSULE
TAMSULOSIN,TADALAFILManufacturer : SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Contiflo T Capsule is a combination medicine consisting of the active ingredients Tamsulosin and Tadalafil. It is indicated to treat erectile dysfunction and enlarged prostate glands.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that occurs due to insufficient blood flow leading to the inability to hold an erection. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) occurs when prostate glands enlarge and cause urinary symptoms. BPH increases the risk of urinary retention and causes symptoms like urinary obstruction, poor urination and bladder pain.
This medication can lower your blood pressure. Hence it is advisable to sit or lie down if you experience dizziness after taking this medicine.
Uses of Contiflo T Capsule:
This combination medication is indicated to treat the following conditions:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia and lower urinary tract symptoms associated with it
- Erectile dysfunction
How Contiflo T Capsule works:
Contiflo T Capsule improves the blood supply and tissue oxygenation, ultimately improving symptoms of lower urinary tract problems and erectile dysfunction.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your physician regarding any medicines you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C protected from light and moisture.
- Sebastianelli et al., Tadalafil Alone or in Combination with Tamsulosin for the Management for LUTS/BPH and ED, Current Urology Reports, 2020, 21: 56, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7591403/pdf/11934_2020_Article_1009.pdf
- Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada) Ltd., [Revised on 28th Aug 2019] [Accessed on 11th Jan 2022], https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.ca/sites/ca/files/documents/flomaxpmen.pdf
- Apotex Corp., [Revised on Dec 2018] [Accessed on 11th Jan 2022], https://www1.apotex.com/products/us/downloads/pre/tada_tab_qilu.pdf
- J. Goddard, A.N. Turner, Kidney and Urinary Tract Disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 461-523.
- Peter J. Snyder, Androgens and the Male Reproductive Tract, Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition, 2018, 833-843.
How to use Contiflo T Capsule:
Take this capsule as recommended by your physician.
Before you take this medicine, tell your physician if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Seek advice from your healthcare provider before taking this medicine if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Discuss with your physician and use this medicine with caution if you have liver problems.
Discuss with your physician and use this medicine with caution if you have severe kidney problems that require dialysis treatment.
- Before taking this medicine, inform your physician if you are allergic to Tamsulosin, Tadalafil or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your physician before taking this medicine if you have stomach ulcers, heart problems, blood cell problems, vision disorders or other medical conditions.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during this treatment.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medications cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Skin reactions
- Low blood pressure
- Nausea, vomiting
- Dry mouth
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.