DIXIN PAED 60ML SYRUP
DIGOXINManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup contains the active constituent digoxin. It is used in the treatment of heart failure and irregular heart rhythm or heartbeats. Heart failure is the heart’s inability to pump blood adequately to the body. Tell your doctor if you have recently suffered a heart attack, lung disease, kidney disease, thyroid disorders, or malabsorption syndrome (cannot absorb minerals from food properly) before taking this medicine. Taking this medicine can affect the results of a heart test called ECG. Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting a doctor.
Your physician may ask you to regularly take blood tests to ensure you are receiving the proper dose. Report to your doctor if you experience persistent diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, weakness, confusion, and visual disturbances while taking this medicine. These could be signs of high dose. Avoid taking this medicine with foods containing high dietary fibre, because the level of the Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup absorbed can be reduced.
Uses of Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup:
- Heart failure
- Irregular heart rhythm or heartbeats
How Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup works:
It inhibits the myocardial Na-K ATPase pump, increases the force with which the heart muscle contracts, making the heart work more efficiently.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup out of sight and reach of children. Store below 25°C.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Cardiac Glycosides and Drugs for Heart failure, 7th edition, 2013, 512-520.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Pharmacotherapy of Congestive heart failure, 12th edition, 2011, 803-805.
- Aspen Pharma Trading Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Dec 2020] [ Accessed on 11th May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5463.pdf
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Sept 2011] [ Accessed on 11th May 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/021648s004lbl.pdf
How to use Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup:
Take Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup in the dose and duration prescribed by your physician. Do not stop taking this medicine without medical advice from the doctor. Avoid taking this medicine with foods containing high dietary fibre.
Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup may affect the unborn child. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.
Before taking Dixin Paed 60ml Syrup, tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Inform your doctor if you have kidney diseases.
This medicine may cause dizziness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Inform your physician if you have recently suffered a heart attack
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Nausea, vomiting
- Blurred or yellow vision
- Rash, itching
- Loss of appetite
- Heart rhythm disturbances
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.