DOLO 1000MG INFUSION
PARACETAMOL/ACETAMINOPHENManufacturer : MICRO LABS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Dolo 1000mg Infusion contains the active constituent paracetamol. It is used to treat mild to moderate pain, reduce fever, and manage severe pain with adjunctive opioid analgesics. It is the preferred analgesic (relieves pain) and antipyretic (lowers fever) in patients with ulcer, clotting disorders, and children. Talk to your doctor if you have liver diseases, kidney diseases, alcohol abuse, malnutrition, or dehydration before taking this medicine.
The medicine should be discontinued immediately with the appearance of skin rash or allergy. Administration of Dolo 1000mg Infusion at higher doses may result in liver injury, including the risk of liver failure. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Uses of Dolo 1000mg Infusion:
- Treatment of mild to moderate pain (especially following surgery)
- Management of severe pain with adjunctive opioid analgesics.
- Reduction of fever
How Dolo 1000mg Infusion works:
Dolo 1000mg Infusion inhibits the enzyme cyclooxygenase. This enzyme inhibition decreases the concentration of chemical substances called prostaglandins responsible for pain and fever.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your physician about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 30°C protected from light. Do not freeze.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs and Antipyretics-Analgesics, 7th edition, 2013, 206-207.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basics of Therapeutics, Anti-inflammatory, Antipyretic, and Analgesic Agents; Pharmacotherapy of Gout, 12th edition, 2011, 982-984.
- Accord Health care Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Jan 2020] [ Accessed on 12th April], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2972.pdf
- Fresenius Kabi, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on October 2015] [ Accessed on 12th April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/...
How to use Dolo 1000mg Infusion:
The Dolo 1000mg Infusion will be intravenously administered by your health care professional.
There are no established adverse effects of Dolo 1000mg Infusion in pregnant women. Inform your physician if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine. It will be given to you only if it is really needed.
Inform the physician before taking this medicine if you are breastfeeding. It will be given to you only if necessary.
Dolo 1000mg Infusion is contraindicated in patients with severe liver disorders. Inform your physician about your liver disorders before taking this medicine.
Inform your physician if you have any kidney diseases.
- Inform your doctor if have any alcohol addiction, malnutrition, dehydration, allergic conditions or other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Nausea, vomiting
- Lung problems
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.