FENOXENE 10MG CAPSULE
PHENOXYBENZAMINEManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Fenoxene 10mg Capsule contains phenoxybenzamine. It is used to treat high blood pressure caused by pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands). There are 2 adrenal glands present on top of each kidney. In pheochromocytoma, too much of the hormones produced cause high blood pressure. This medicine should not be used if you ever had a stroke or have had a heart attack within the previous month.
Talk to your physician if you have chest pain, heart problems, kidney disorders, or if you are being treated for shock before taking Fenoxene 10mg Capsule. This medication should not be taken if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Talk to your physician if you have any intolerance to some sugars as this medication contains lactose.
Uses of Fenoxene 10mg Capsule:
- Treats high blood pressure caused by pheochromocytoma
How Fenoxene 10mg Capsule works:
Fenoxene 10mg Capsule blocks the alpha receptors, relaxes the muscles in your blood vessels to help them widen, and this lowers the blood pressure.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Fenoxene 10mg Capsule out of sight and reach of children.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011, 309.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antiadrenergic drugs and drugs for glaucoma, 7th edition, 2013, 141.
- Maercury Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Dec 2013] [ Accessed on 11th August 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6036.pdf
- WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on March 2008] [ Accessed on 11th August 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/008708s025lbl.pdf
How to use Fenoxene 10mg Capsule:
Take Fenoxene 10mg Capsule in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the capsules whole with water. Do not crush or chew the capsules.
Fenoxene 10mg Capsule should not be taken during pregnancy. You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.
You should not take Fenoxene 10mg Capsule if you are breastfeeding. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Fenoxene 10mg Capsule as this medicine should be used with caution in kidney disease patients.
Fenoxene 10mg Capsule may cause dizziness or light-headedness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Consult your doctor if you have heart problems, chest pain, intolerance to some sugars, or if you are being treated for shock before taking Fenoxene 10mg Capsule.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Blocked nose
- Dizziness, light-headedness and a fast heartbeat when you stand up suddenly after lying or sitting down
- Feeling faint, tiredness
- Narrowing of the pupil of the eye
- Failure to ejaculate during intercourse
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.