FENOXENE 50MG INJECTION
PHENOXYBENZAMINEManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Fenoxene 50mg Injection contains phenoxybenzamine. It is used to treat high blood pressure caused by pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands). There are 2 adrenal glands present on top of each kidney. In pheochromocytoma, too much of the hormones produced cause high blood pressure. This medicine should not be used if you ever had a stroke or have had a heart attack within the previous month.
Talk to your physician if you have chest pain, heart problems, kidney disorders, or if you are being treated for shock before taking Fenoxene 50mg Injection. This medication should not be taken if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Talk to your physician if you have any intolerance to some sugars as this medication contains lactose.
Uses of Fenoxene 50mg Injection:
- Treats high blood pressure caused by pheochromocytoma
How Fenoxene 50mg Injection works:
Fenoxene 50mg Injection blocks the alpha receptors, relaxes the muscles in your blood vessels to help them widen, and this lowers the blood pressure.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Fenoxene 50mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011, 309.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antiadrenergic drugs and drugs for glaucoma, 7th edition, 2013, 141.
- MK Garg et al; Medical management of pheochromocytoma: Role of the endocrinologist; Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism; Published on Oct 2011; Accessed on 11/08/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22145136
How to use Fenoxene 50mg Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
Fenoxene 50mg Injection should not be taken during pregnancy. You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.
You should not take Fenoxene 50mg Injection if you are breastfeeding. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Fenoxene 50mg Injection as this medicine should be used with caution in kidney disease patients.
Fenoxene 50mg Injection may cause dizziness or light-headedness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Consult your doctor if you have heart problems, chest pain, intolerance to some sugars, or if you are being treated for shock before taking Fenoxene 50mg Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Blocked nose
- Dizziness, light-headedness, and a fast heartbeat when you stand up suddenly after lying or sitting down
- Feeling faint, tiredness
- Narrowing of the pupil of the eye
- Failure to ejaculate during intercourse
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.