FLUDOT 0.5MG INJECTION
FLUMAZENILManufacturer : NEON LABORATORIES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Fludot 0.5mg Injection contains the active constituent flumazenil. It is used to reverse the sedation produced with drugs called benzodiazepines for therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. Hence it helps wake up (regain consciousness) the people after certain diagnostic tests, surgery, or people in intensive care who have been held under sedative conditions. It may also be used in children older than one to regain consciousness after they have been in sedative conditions.
It may be used to diagnose and treat intoxications or overdose with benzodiazepines. The physician has to be informed if the patient has epilepsy, liver problems, has had a serious head injury, a history of alcoholism, panic attacks, or other illnesses before starting treatment with Fludot 0.5mg Injection. Also, inform if the patient is on a salt-controlled diet.
Uses of Fludot 0.5mg Injection:
- Helps reverse sedation after diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Treats benzodiazepine overdose
How Fludot 0.5mg Injection works:
Flumazenil prevents the binding of benzodiazepines to the benzodiazepine receptors site, blocks its action, and reverses the sedation.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Fludot 0.5mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Hameln pharma gmbh, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on April 2020] [ Accessed on 16th May 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6300.pdf
- Roche Laboratories Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Feb 2007] [ Accessed on 16th May 2022], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2007/020073s016lbl.pdf
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Sedative-hypnotics, 7th edition, 2013, 408.
How to use Fludot 0.5mg Injection:
It will be given to you by a health care professional.
The physician should be informed if the patient is pregnant or planning to get pregnant before starting treatment with Fludot 0.5mg Injection.
The physician should be informed if the patient is breastfeeding before starting treatment with Fludot 0.5mg Injection.
The physician should be informed if the patient has liver disorders before starting treatment with Fludot 0.5mg Injection.
The physician should be informed if the patient has a history of alcoholism before starting treatment with Fludot 0.5mg Injection.
After being given Fludot 0.5mg Injection, you must not use machines or drive until your physician has told you that it is safe to do so.
- The health care provider should be informed if the patient has epilepsy, has had a serious head injury, panic attacks, anxiety, or other illnesses.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Allergic reactions (swelling of lips, throat, tongue, or face, difficulty breathing, rash)
- Sleepiness, dizziness
- Dry mouth
- Speech problems
- Double vision
- Increased tears
- Pain at the injection site
- Reddening of the skin
- Low blood pressure
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.