GMH HP 75IU INJECTION
MENOTROPHINManufacturer : SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
GMH HP 75IU Injection contains the active substance Menotrophin. It is used to treat infertility in both women and men. This medicine is not recommended if you have a tumor in your pituitary gland or hypothalamus. Before taking this medicine, you need to tell your doctor if you have thyroid or blood clot disorders.
If you are a woman and have tumors in the ovaries, breasts, or uterus, bleeding from the vagina due to unknown reason, having an early menopause, physical problems in reproductive organs, cysts on your ovaries, enlarged ovaries (not due to polycystic ovarian disease), or if your womb has been removed, GMH HP 75IU Injection is not suitable for you.
If you are a man and have cancer in the testicles or prostate, this medication is not suitable for you. GMH HP 75IU Injection can increase the risk of pregnancy outside the uterus, miscarriage, or multiple pregnancies (twins, triplets, etc.).
Uses of GMH HP 75IU Injection:
GMH HP 75IU Injection is used to treat infertility in:
- Women who are not ovulating (release of eggs from the ovaries)
- Women by helping ovaries to make multiple eggs as part of an Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART)
- Men having a low sperm count
How GMH HP 75IU Injection works:
GMH HP 75IU Injection works by promoting ovarian follicular growth and maturation in women and increasing sperm count in men. It helps the reproductive organs to function normally.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep GMH HP 75IU Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Introduction to endocrinology: The hypothalamic-pituitary axis, 12th edition, 2011, 1123.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anterior pituitary hormonses, 7th edition, 2013, 241.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on August 2019] [ Accessed on 12th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1294.pdf
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Feb 2014] [ Accessed on 12th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/021663s014lbl.pdf
How to use GMH HP 75IU Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
GMH HP 75IU Injection should not be used during pregnancy. Contact your doctor if you have any doubts.
GMH HP 75IU Injection should not be used during breastfeeding. Contact your doctor if you have any doubts.
- Inform your doctor about all your allergic and disease conditions before taking GMH HP 75IU Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Pain or swelling of the stomach
- Pelvic pain
- Injection site reactions (redness, bruising, swelling, or pain)
- Overstimulation of the ovaries resulting in high levels of activity (OHSS)
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.