HISTOGLOB 1ML INJECTION
HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE,HUMAN NORMAL IMMUNOGLOBULIN,SODIUM THIOSULPHATEManufacturer : BHARAT SERUMS & VACCINES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Histoglob 1ml Injection is a sterile preparation consisting of human normal immunoglobulin 12mg, Histamine dihydrochloride 0.15mcg, sodium thiosulphate 32mg. It is indicated to treat allergic conditions of various symptoms and causes. Allergic reactions occur when numerous chemical factors get released all of a sudden. This medicine used to treat allergic conditions due to sudden release of histamine. Histoglob 1ml Injection forms anti-histamine antibodies which neutralizes the histamine and helps in treating allergic conditions.
Uses of Histoglob 1ml Injection:
Histoglob 1ml Injection is indicated for the treatment of allergies like:
- Respiratory system: Allergic rhinitis, hay fever, bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, spasmodic tracheitis (inflammation and spasms of the trachea)
- Skin: Eczema, urticaria and other skin allergies.
- Nervous system: Migraine
- Gynecology: Premenstrual syndrome that occurs due to allergies
- Prevention for children who are about to undergo surgical removal of adenoid or tonsil.
How Histoglob 1ml Injection works:
Histamine is crucial for mediating allergic and inflammatory reactions and also plays a significant role in the immune functions and movement of WBCs. Histoglob 1ml Injection releases highly potent antibodies against the histamine. These antibodies neutralize the histamine and suppress the maturation of the WBC (eosinophils).
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at 2-8˚C. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited, [Accessed on 8th Jul 2021], https://www.bharatserums.com/assets/pdf/products/Histoglob.pdf
- Dr.Surya mangadevi. Thota, Efficacy of Injection Histoglob in Treatment of Chronic Urticaria-A Prospective Study, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, 2019, 18(3), 57-62, https://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol18-issue3/Series-8/L1803085762.pdf
- Bertram G. Katzung, Histamine, Serotonin & the Ergot Alkaloids, Lange’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 277-299.
How to use Histoglob 1ml Injection:
Your physician will administer this injection through a subcutaneous route.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your physician for advice before breastfeeding during this treatment
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have liver diseases.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have kidney diseases.
Inform your physician before taking this injection if you are having an allergic attack. This injection should be used only after the allergic attack subsides.
- Inform your physician before taking this injection if you are menstruating.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
Histoglob 1ml Injection is usually well tolerated even by children and infants. Certain clinical symptoms that occur after taking the injection only indicate that the body is responding to the medicine. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms, consult your physician for advice.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.