INRAMED 5MG TABLET
MIDODRINEManufacturer : MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Inramed 5mg Tablet contains the active constituent midodrine. It is used in the treatment of severe forms of hypotension (low blood pressure) in patients when other treatments have not worked. Before taking Inramed 5mg Tablet, talk to your doctor if you have difficulty in urinating, cardiac diseases, eye problems resulting from diabetes, tumor in adrenal glands, enlarged prostate, severe kidney disease, high blood pressure, slow pulse, and thyroid disorders.
Inramed 5mg Tablet may raise the blood pressure when you lie down, your doctor will monitor your blood pressure while lying down and standing up to assess the risk. Inform your doctor if you have symptoms related to high blood pressure (chest pain, shortness of breath, headache ache, blurred vision, palpitations) while taking this medicine. It is not recommended for adolescents and children under the age of 18.
Uses of Inramed 5mg Tablet:
- Treatment of orthostatic hypotension
How Inramed 5mg Tablet works:
Inramed 5mg Tablet activates alpha-adrenergic receptors on the blood vessels, constricts blood vessels and raises blood pressure.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store below 30°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basics of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011,294-295.
- Brancaster Pharma Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on October 2018], [ Accessed on 16th April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2265.pdf
- Shrine US, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Jan 2017] [ Accessed on 16th April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/019815s010lbl.pdf
How to use Inramed 5mg Tablet:
Always take Inramed 5mg Tablet exactly as your doctor has told you. Swallow the tablets as whole. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Take your daily last dose at least 4 hours before you go to bed.
Using Inramed 5mg Tablet while pregnant is not recommended. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medication.
Do not take Inramed 5mg Tablet while breast feeding. Inform your doctor if you are breast feeding before taking this medication.
It is important to tell your doctor if you have or ever had any kidney disorders before taking this medicine. It is not recommended to take this medicine when you have severe kidney diseases.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Increased blood pressure while lying down
- Itching of scalp
- Pain while urinating, difficulty in urinating
- Inflammation inside the mouth
- Sweating, intense heat feeling
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.