INSTGRA 50MG TABLET 30'S
DOLUTEGRAVIRManufacturer : EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Instgra 50mg Tablet contains the active constituent dolutegravir. It is used in the treatment of HIV infection in adults and children above 6 years of age. HIV is a Human immunodeficiency virus that attacks and destroys the cells involved in the immune system; the body’s ability to fight against infections decreases and leads to death if untreated properly. This medicine does not cure HIV infection; it reduces the amount of virus in the body and keeps it at a low level. This medicine is always used in combination with other medicines to treat HIV infection.
Do not share personal objects such as toothbrushes or razors with anyone. Do not breastfeed. Consult your doctor about safe sex practices. Discontinue this medicine if a severe rash develops. Do not stop taking this Instgra 50mg Tablet without consulting doctor. Talk to your doctor about all the medicines you are taking recently, including supplements and herbal medicines.
Uses of Instgra 50mg Tablet:
- HIV infection
How Instgra 50mg Tablet work:
It works by inhibiting the enzyme integrase, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. It also increases a type of white blood cell known as CD4 cells which help the body to fight infection.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not use after expiration date.
- ViiV Healthcare BV; Electronic Medicines Compendium; [Revised: Jan 2021] [Accessed:15/Apr/2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5248.pdf
- A Fantauzzi et al; Dolutegravir: Clinical efficiency and role in HIV Therapy; Therapeutic Advances in Chronic Disease 2014; [Accessed: 15/Apr/2021], https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4049127/#__ffn_sectitle
- ViiV healthcare; US Food and Drug Administration; [Revised: Aug 2013] [Accessed:15/Apr/2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/204790lbl.pdf
- Anita D Ballantyne et al; Dolutegravir: First global approval; Drugs 2013; [Accessed:15/Apr/2021], https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24052331/
How to use Instgra 50mg Tablet:
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. It can be taken with or without food.
Avoid this medicine during pregnancy. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Instgra 50mg Tablet.
Breastfeeding is not recommended because the viral infection can pass through breast milk.
Inform your physician if you ever had liver diseases, including hepatitis B or C.
Inform your physician if you have any kidney disorders.
Avoid driving if you are feeling unwell, as this medicine may make u feel dizzy and less alert.
- Do not share personal objects such as toothbrushes or razors with anyone.
- Consult your doctor about safe sex practices.
Side Effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Although all medicines cause side effects; not everyone gets them.
- Allergic reactions (swelling, high temperature)
- Infection, inflammation
- Inflammation of the liver; liver failure
- Joint pain
- Abnormal dreams, insomnia
- Itching, rash
- Being sick
- Stomach discomfort, pain
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.