IVERMECTIN 12MG TABLET
IVERMECTINManufacturer : MEDICLONE HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet consists of the active ingredient Ivermectin. It is indicated to treat infections caused by the parasites that belong to the family called nematodes. This medicine does not kill the parasites. Your physician will prescribe this medicine for you only after confirming the presence of parasitic infection.
Tell your physician if you have asthma or liver problems before you take this medicine. You should visit your physician for follow-up after finishing your treatment course.
Uses of Ivermectin 12mg Tablet:
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet is indicated to treat the infections in the following conditions:
- Strongyloidiasis (infection in the intestine)
- Onchocerciasis (infection caused by the parasite Onchocerca volvulus)
- Lymphatic filariasis (parasitic infection of the blood)
- Scabies (presence of mites in the skin)
How Ivermectin 12mg Tablet works:
Ivermectin 12mg Tablet works against infections by paralysing the infecting organisms. It binds with the chloride channels in the nerves and muscles of the infection-causing organisms and restricts its movement. It arrests the life cycle of the pathogens and prevents the condition from worsening.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your physician regarding any medicines you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at temperatures below 30°C.
- Merck & Co., Inc., [Revised on Feb 2018] [Accessed on 27th Dec 2021], https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/s/stromectol/stromectol_pi.pdf
- Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals, LLC, [Revised on Jan 2014] [Accessed on 27th Dec 2021], https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fda/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?setid=847a1dd7-d65b-4a0e-a67d-d90392059dac&type=display
- Jennifer Keiser, James McCarthy, and Peter Hotez, Chemotherapy of Helminth Infections, Goodman & Gilman’s Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 2018, 1001-1009.
How to use Ivermectin 12mg Tablet:
Your physician will decide the dose and duration of this treatment according to your condition.
Talk to your doctor straight away before taking STROMECTOL if you are pregnant or might become pregnant. If you are pregnant, it should be taken only if clearly needed.
Tell your physician if you are planning to breastfeed your baby. Your physician will prescribe this tablet only if it is clearly needed.
Discuss with your physician and use this medicine with caution if you have liver problems.
Discuss with your physician before taking this medicine if you have kidney problems.
You may feel dizzy, sleepy, shaky or like you are spinning after taking this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines.
- Tell your physician before taking this tablet if you are allergic to ivermectin or its ingredients.
- Tell your physician before taking this medicine if you have a weak immune system or any medical conditions like asthma.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medications cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Low blood pressure
- Severe skin reactions
- Liver inflammation
- Stomach pain
- Pruritus, rashes
- Loss of appetite
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.