LOBET 20MG INJECTION
LABETALOLManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Lobet 20mg Injection contains the active constituent labetalol. It is used to treat severe high blood pressure. High blood pressure, when left untreated, can damage the blood vessels and could lead to kidney failure, heart attacks, blindness, or stroke. This medication is given in hospitals and can be used to reduce very high blood pressure, particularly in pregnant women. It is used to reduce high blood pressure after a heart attack and keeps the blood pressure down during surgery.
The physician has to be informed if the patient has any heart problems, chest pain, lung diseases, tumor near the kidneys, liver problems, or other diseases before the administration of Lobet 20mg Injection. This medication is not suitable for children. Let your health care professional know about your treatment with Lobet 20mg Injection before receiving any surgical or diagnostic procedures.
Uses of Lobet 20mg Injection:
- Treats severe high blood pressure
How Lobet 20mg Injection works:
Lobet 20mg Injection slows down the heartbeat and widens the arteries (blood vessels) in the body. This lowers the blood pressure rapidly.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Lobet 20mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
- RPH Pharmaceuticals AB, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on June 2020] [ Accessed on 16th April 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9165.pdf
- Hospira, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Nov 2011] [ Accessed on 16th April 2022], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/075239s010lbl.pdf
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011, 328.
How to use Lobet 20mg Injection:
It will be given to by your physician.
This medicine is used during the 1st three months of pregnancy only if it is absolutely necessary. You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Lobet 20mg Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
This medication is not recommended for breastfeeding women. You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Lobet 20mg Injection.
You need to tell your physician if you have any liver disorders before taking Lobet 20mg Injection as this medicine may not be suitable for patients with liver disorders.
You need to tell your physician if you have any kidney disorders before taking Lobet 20mg Injection as this medicine should be used with caution in kidney disease patients.
Lobet 20mg Injection may cause dizziness or tiredness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- You need to talk to your doctor if you have chest pain, lung disorders, heart problems, psoriasis or allergic conditions.
- Let your health care professional know about your treatment with Lobet 20mg Injection before receiving any surgical or diagnostic procedures.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- swelling of the face, lips, or eyelids, difficulty breathing, rash or itching
- Headache, dizziness
- Stuffy nose
- Tingling of the scalp
- Urination difficulties
- Not being able to ejaculate
- Vomiting, nausea
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.