NATCOCIL T TABLET
CILNIDIPINE,TELMISARTANManufacturer : NATCO PHARMA LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Natcocil T Tablet is prescribed for patients who are older than 55 years to reduce the risk of death from heart complications like heart attack, stroke etc. It reduces the risk of fatal cardiovascular events by reducing the blood pressure. The risk of hypertension and heart disorders increases with age and other factors such as weight, physical activity, smoking, cholesterol, diabetes etc. Untreated hypertension may damage blood vessels, heart, eyes, kidneys and brain.
Uses of Natcocil T Tablet:
- Treatment of hypertension and vascular disorders associated with hypertension.
- To reduce the risk of getting heart problems such as stroke, heart attack or death in patients aged above 55 years who are unable to take ACE inhibitors.
How Natcocil T Tablet Works:
Cilnidipine is a calcium channel blocker. It blocks the L-type and N-type calcium channels in vascular smooth muscle and sympathetic nerve terminals respectively, thus inhibiting the entry of calcium into the cells. It also dilates the blood vessels and arteries and results in considerable reduction in blood pressure.
Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker which inhibits the action of angiotensin AT1 on its receptors. It produces dilation of arteries, decreases aldosterone secretion, and increases sodium and water excretion in urine.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the reach of children.
- ACI Pharma Ltd, [Accessed on 7th May 2021],
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Oct 2012] [Accessed on 7th May 2021],
- Renata Ltd, [Revised on Oct 2020] [ Accessed on 7th May 2021],
- Ian A. Reid, Vasoactive Peptides, Lange’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 300-320.
- D.E. Newby, N.R. Grubb, A. Bradbury, Cardiovascular disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 525-641.
How to use Natcocil T Tablet:
Take the tablet as directed by your physician. Do not take an additional dose to make up for missed dose.
Natcocil T Tablet can cause fetal injury or death. Inform your physician before taking Natcocil T Tablet if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your physician for advice before breastfeeding.
Inform your physician before taking Natcocil T Tablet if you have liver problems.
Inform your physician before taking Natcocil T Tablet if you have kidney problems.
Avoid driving or doing things that require concentration if you experience any side effects.
Inform your physician right away if you have allergic reactions to Natcocil T Tablet or its ingredients
- Inform your physician if you have heart disease or sudden blocking pain. Do not discontinue the medication without physician’s approval.
- Ensure that your physician regularly monitors your heart and kidney functions.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Low BP
- Heart failure
- Poor heart functioning
- Kidney problems
- Intermittent claudication and skin ulcer
- Ankle swelling
- Stomach pain
- Back pain
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.