NETICIN 300MG INJECTION
NETILMICINManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Neticin 300mg Injection is an antibiotic containing the active constituent netilmicin. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the urinary tract, blood, skin, and soft tissues, abdomen, lungs, heart, bone, and joints. It is used to treat sexually transmitted infections. It is also used to treat infections of wounds, burns, and peri-operative infections (infections that occur around the time of surgery). It can be used to treat infections in immunocompromised (reduced immune function) patients.
Talk to your physician if you have kidney disorders, asthma, allergic conditions, or neuromuscular disorders such as myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness) before taking Neticin 300mg Injection. Drink plenty of water during the treatment. It is essential to inform if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before receiving this injection.
Uses of Neticin 300mg Injection:
- Infections of the urinary tract, blood, skin, and soft tissues, abdomen, lungs, heart, bone, and joints
- Infections of burns, wounds, and peri-operative infections
- Infections in immunocompromised patients
- Sexually transmitted infection (gonococcal infection)
How Neticin 300mg Injection works:
Neticin 300mg Injection prevents the growth of bacteria by inhibiting the normal protein synthesis in bacteria.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Neticin 300mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C. Do not freeze.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Aminoglycosides, 12th edition, 2011, 1517.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Aminoglycoside antibiotics, 7th edition, 2013, 749.
- Ciplamed; Accessed on 12/08/2021; https://www.ciplamed.com/content/netspan-injection
How to use Neticin 300mg Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional. Drink plenty of water.
Neticin 300mg Injection may cause harm to the unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medication.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Neticin 300mg Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Neticin 300mg Injection.
- You need to tell your physician if you have any allergic conditions or other diseases before taking Neticin 300mg Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Kidney problems
- Hearing problems
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.