ESOMEPRAZOLE & DOMPERIDONEManufacturer : NULEAD PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Nexlead-D40 Capsule is a combination medication containing the active constituents domperidone 30mg and esomeprazole 40mg. It is used to treat Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and ulcers. GERD is a condition in which the stomach acid escapes into the food pipe (tube connecting your throat to the stomach), causing inflammation, pain, and heartburn. Tell your doctor if you have kidney disorders, liver problems, heart disorders, intestinal disorders, or high levels of potassium in your blood before taking Nexlead-D40 Capsule.
This medicine may hide the signs of other diseases. Therefore, if you experience weight loss, problems with swallowing, indigestion, stomach pain, black stools, vomit blood or food, contact your doctor. Prolonged use of Nexlead-D40 Capsule may increase the risk of fracture in wrist, hip, or spine and heart rhythm disorders. Ask for a doctor’s advice if you are planning to get pregnant, pregnant, or breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Uses of Nexlead-D40 Capsule:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Ulcers in stomach and upper part of the intestine
How Nexlead-D40 Capsule works:
Nexlead-D40 Capsule works by reducing the amount of acid your stomach produces.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Nexlead-D40 Capsule out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C. Keep this medicine protected from moisture.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs for Peptic ulcer and Gastrointestinal oesophageal reflux disease, 7th edition, 2013, 653.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Pharmacotherapy of Acidity, ulcers, and Reflux disease, 12th edition, 2011, 1318.
- Mylan, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Jan 2018] [ Accessed on June 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2611.pdf
- Ciplamed; Accessed on 29/12/2021; https://www.ciplamed.com/content/esomac-d-capsules
How to use Nexlead-D40 Capsule:
Take Nexlead-D40 Capsule in the dose and duration prescribed by your physician. Swallow the Capsules with water as a whole. Do not chew or crush. Do not stop taking this medicine without medical advice from the doctor.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Nexlead-D40 Capsule. It will be given to only if clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Nexlead-D40 Capsule. It will be given to only if clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you have any liver diseases.
Inform your doctor if you have any kidney diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you get rash on your skin, especially in sun-exposed areas, while taking Nexlead-D40 Capsule.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Stomach pain, accumulation of gas
- Nausea, vomiting
- Benign polyps in the stomach (masses of cells form in the stomach lining)
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.