ORVOGLUT 20% INJECTION
L-ALANYL,L-GLUTAMINEManufacturer : UNITED BIOTECH PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Orvoglut 20% Injection contains the active constituent L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, which is an amino acid. It is used to treat nutritional deficiencies. It supplements the protein part of nutrition in conditions when there is an increased need. It protects the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract and increases the body’s natural defense mechanism. Before starting treatment with Orvoglut 20% Injection, you must inform your physician if you have liver disorders, kidney disorders, allergic conditions, or other diseases. Make sure you inform your physician of all the medications, including herbal medications and supplements, you are taking before you start treatment with this medication. This medication is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding patients.
Uses of Orvoglut 20% Injection:
- Treats nutritional deficiencies
How Orvoglut 20% Injection works:
Orvoglut 20% Injection works by slowing muscle break down and increasing muscle protein. It improves electrolyte and water absorption by the intestines and improves the body’s immune system.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking before starting treatment with Orvoglut 20% Injection.
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. Do not use after expiration date.
- Fresenius Kabi, The Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA), [ Revised on Jan 2015] [ Accessed on 15th Jan 2022], https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/2148023.PA0697_002_001.e995b49e-1305-4277-bfbe-02a5b10c1fbe.000001PIL.150202.pdf
- Brigitte Kircher et al; The role of L-alanyl-L-glutamine in the immune response in vitro; Wiener klinische Wochenschrift; Published on August 2002; Accessed on 15/01/2022; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12602115/
- MX Bai et al; Effects of alanyl-glutamine on gut barrier function; Nutrition; Published on Dec 1996; Accessed on 15/01/2022; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8974106/
How to use Orvoglut 20% Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
Orvoglut 20% Injection is not recommended for pregnant patients. You need to inform your health care professional if you are pregnant before taking this medication.
Orvoglut 20% Injection is not recommended for breastfeeding patients. You need to inform your health care professional if you are pregnant before taking this medication.
You need to inform your physician if you have any liver disorders before starting treatment with Orvoglut 20% Injection as this medication is contraindicated in patients with severe liver disorders.
You need to inform your physician if you have any kidney disorders before starting treatment with Orvoglut 20% Injection as this medication is contraindicated in patients with severe kidney disorders.
- Talk to your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or diseases before starting treatment with Orvoglut 20% Injection.
Side Effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Although all medicines cause side effects; not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.