COLOSTRUM,ELEMENTAL ZINCManufacturer : ENACTIS HEALTH CAREOrigin of Medicine : India
Preventeron Capsule consists of the active ingredients Hyper immune bovine Colostrum 500mg, Immunoglobulin G 33-38% and Zinc citrate 12mg. It is indicated to prevent and treat gastric problems like traveller’s diarrhea caused by Escherichia coli infection. E.coli infections are common in children and travellers who travel to high risk areas. This capsule also reduces the risk of diarrhea and urinary tract infections when a person gets exposed to E.coli strains.
Uses of Preventeron Capsule:
- Prevention of diarrhea and urinary tract infection
- Prevention of gastric infections
- Treatment of inflammations
- Improvement of metabolic conditions
How Preventeron Capsule works:
Preventeron Capsule is enriched with immune response components that protect the body against infectious agents. The immunoglobulin present in this capsule acts as a barrier to the microorganism by neutralizing the allergic and contagious agents and reducing gastrointestinal inflammation. It inhibits the activity of E.coli in the intestine without disturbing the natural composition of gut bacteria.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your physician regarding any medicines you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store in a cool and dry place (below 25°C). Keep away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Keep the container tightly closed.
- W. Otto et al., Randomized control trials using a tablet formulation of hyperimmune bovine colostrum to prevent diarrhea caused by enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli in volunteers, Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2011, 46:7-8, 862-868, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.3109/00365521.2011.574726
- Sears et al., Bioactive immune components of anti-diarrheagenic enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli hyperimmune bovine colostrum products. Clin Vaccine Immunol 24:e00186-16, https://journals.asm.org/doi/pdf/10.1128/CVI.00186-16
- S. Larcombe et al., Hyperimmune bovine colostrum reduces gastrointestinal carriage of uropathogenic Escherichia coli, Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, 2019, 15:2, 508-513, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/21645515.2018.1528836
- Ulfman et al., Effects of Bovine Immunoglobulins on Immune Function, Allergy, and Infection, Front. Nutr., 2018, 5:52, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024018/pdf/fnut-05-00052.pdf
- Penny, Zinc Supplementation in Public Health, Ann Nutr Metab, 2013, 62(suppl 1):31–42, https://www.karger.com/Article/PDF/348263
How to use Preventeron Capsule:
Use as recommended by your treating physician.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Take your physician’s advice before consuming this medicine if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Inform your physician before taking this medicine if you are sensitive to this medicine or any of its ingredients.
- Talk to your physician before taking this product if you have been told that you are lactose intolerant.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medications cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
Preventeron Capsule is generally safe to consume and is not associated with significant side effects. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms, consult your physician for advice.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.