ADCUMIN GOLD CAPSULE
CURCUMINManufacturer : ADLEY FORMULATIONSOrigin of Medicine : India
Adcumin Gold Capsule is an herbal drug obtained from turmeric used as adjuvant in the treatment of arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, high cholesterol, and cancer. It is also used as an antioxidant. Cancer is a condition in which the cells of the body multiples in an abnormal manner. Adcumin Gold Capsule might slow the blood clotting process. Tell your doctor if you are taking blood thinning medications before taking this medicine. Adcumin Gold Capsule might slow the testosterone levels, so it is advisable to take it under the physician’s advice while planning for pregnancy.
Uses of Adcumin Gold Capsule:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- High cholesterol
- Inflammatory bowel disorder
How Adcumin Gold Capsule works:
It works potentially as an antioxidant by fighting the free radicals in the body, as an anti-inflammatory by inhibiting the enzymes responsible for inflammation and as an adjuvant in cancer treatment by preventing the multiplication of cells.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment with this medicine.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct exposure to sunlight, heat or moisture.
- Gupta SC, et al; Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials; AAPS J; Jan 2013; Accessed on 31/03/2021 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23143785
- Sharma RA et al; Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic study of oral Curcuma extract in patients with colorectal cancer; Clinical Cancer Research; 2001; Accessed on 03/04/2021 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11448902/
- Chandran B et al; A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis; Phytotherapy Research; 2012; Accessed on 03/04/2021 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22407780/
- Ck Kokate, AP Purohit, SB Gokhale, Pharmacognosy, Nutraceuticals, 55th edition, 2018, 18.17
How to use Adcumin Gold Capsule:
Take Adcumin Gold Capsule in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Check the labels for directions before use.
Adcumin Gold Capsule is generally considered safe in pregnant women. Do not take without consulting your doctor.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders.
- Inform your doctor if you are having any bleeding disorders or taking any anticoagulant and antiplatelet medications.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.