L-ARGININE,L-CITRULLINE,GINSENG PANAX,OTHERSManufacturer : NUVOX HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Afropil Tablet contains L-Arginine 500mg, ashwagandha 150mg, Safed musli 75mg, Mucuna pruriens 75mg, Vitis vinifera 75mg, L-carnitine 50mg, Phoenix dactylifera 50mg, L-citrulline 50mg, and Panax ginseng 48mg. This special blend of nutrients enhances male fertility health. It helps treat erectile dysfunction (inability of a man to achieve or maintain a proper erection during intercourse).
Afropil Tablet also prevents premature ejaculation (a condition in which a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before he wants) and improves sexual stamina. L-carnitine helps improve sperm movement and quality. Ashwagandha reduces anxiety. Ginseng increases testosterone levels and improves sexual behavior. Phoenix dactylifera and Safed musli prevents premature ejaculation. It is not recommended for use in children and women.
Uses of Afropil Tablet:
- Enhances male fertility health
- Prevents premature ejaculation
- Improves sexual stamina
- Helps treat erectile dysfunction
- Reduces anxiety
How Afropil Tablet works:
Afropil Tablet protects sperm cells from oxidative stress and promotes proper sperm maturation and function. It promotes blood flow into your penis and helps you to keep an erection suitable for sexual activity.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Afropil Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Vinayak V Kedage et al; A study of antioxidant properties of some varieties of grapes (Vitis vinifera L.); Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition; Published on 2007; Accessed on 14/08/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17364701/
- K Chandrasekhar et al; A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults; Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine; Published on Sept 2012; Accessed on 14/08/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23439798
- Nuvox healthcare, afropil, accessed on 13/03/2024 https://nuvoxhealthcare.com/products/afropil-for-better-performance?_pos=1&_sid=3e124d107&_ss=r
How to use Afropil Tablet:
Take Afropil Tablet exactly as your physician has told you. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or diseases. Do not take Afropil Tablet more than prescribed as it may cause some side effects.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
MrMed’s primary intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on MrMed. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.