AMTRIOS SOFTGEL CAPSULE
GLUTATHIONEManufacturer : FORTEL LIFE SCIENCESOrigin of Medicine : India
Amtrios Softgel Capsule is a dietary supplement to improve liver abnormalities, diabetic complications, protect from viral infections and cancer. It is naturally present in almost every body cell and plays a significant role in detoxifying drugs and other toxins. It has antioxidant and antimelanogenic properties that make it valuable to treat aging and lighten the skin. Amtrios Softgel Capsule is beneficial for chronic diseases like liver disease, immune disorders, chronic infections, Parkinson’s, eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma, etc. This is because chronic diseases have impaired glutathione synthesis or glutathione depletion.
Uses of Amtrios Softgel Capsule:
- Dietary supplement for patients with liver abnormalities, diabetic complications, viral infections, autism and cancer
- To promote healthy aging and improve the properties of the skin.
- To compensate for the depletion of natural Glutathione due to various factors like stress, lifestyle, medications, toxins and underlying medical conditions.
How Amtrios Softgel Capsule works:
Amtrios Softgel Capsule stimulates the synthesis of pheomelanin and interferes with the trafficking of melanogenic enzymes within the cell. It does not interfere in the body’s endogenous production of Glutathione. It works by reducing oxidative stress, neutralizing toxins, supporting the immune system and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place, away from the sight and reach of children.
- Sinee Weschawalit et al., Glutathione and its antiaging and antimelanogenic effects, Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017; 10: 147–153, [Accessed on 3rd Jun 2021], https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5413479/
- Sarah Cook, Oral Availability of Glutathione, Natural Medicine Journal Research Guide, 2017, [Accessed on 3rd Jun 2021], https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/sites/default/files/glutathione_final_digital.pdf
How to use Amtrios Softgel Capsule:
Use as directed by the physician.
Inform your physician before taking Amtrios Softgel Capsule if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
It is not known if Amtrios Softgel Capsule is excreted in milk. Consult your physician for advice.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have liver diseases. Your physician will monitor your liver functions regularly.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have kidney diseases. Your physician will monitor your kidney functions regularly.
Inform your physician if you experience allergic reactions to or its ingredients.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Red spots on the skin
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.