L-ISOLEUCINE,L-LEUCINE,L-VALINE,ZINC CITRATEManufacturer : ENACTIS HEALTH CAREOrigin of Medicine : India
Bracia Sachet contains branched chain amino acids L-leucine 2.34g, L-isoleucine 1.20g, L-valine 1.56g, and Zinc citrate 24mg. It improves the quality of life and nutritional status in patients with liver disorders such as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (a condition in which too much fat is stored in liver cells), hepatic encephalopathy (an altered level of consciousness due to liver failure), and end-stage liver disease (a condition in which scar tissue replaces healthy liver tissue).
Bracia Sachet also promotes lean muscle growth and maintains muscle during exercise. The factors contributing to malnutrition in liver disease patients are poor dietary intake, malabsorption, decreased protein synthesis, hypermetabolism, insulin resistance, and increased intestinal protein losses. Branched-chain amino acids support protein synthesis and reduces protein loss. Zinc is essential for normal growth and promotes wound healing.
Uses of Bracia Sachet:
- Improves the quality of life in patients with liver diseases
- Promotes lean muscle growth and maintains muscle during exercise
How Bracia Sachet works:
Bracia Sachet reduces oxidative stress, supports protein synthesis, and improves nutritional status in patients with liver disorders.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Bracia Sachet out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Kazuto Tajiri, Yukihiro Shimizu; Branched-chain amino acids in liver diseases; Translational Gastroenterology and Hepatology; Published on 30/07/2018; Accessed on 06/08/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30148232
- A Mero; Leucine supplementation and intensive training; Sports Medicine; Published on June 1999; Accessed on 06/08/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10418071/
- Yasutomi Kamei et al; Regulation of Skeletal Muscle Function by Amino Acids; Nutrients; Published on 19/01/2020; Accessed on 06/08/2021; https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/12/1/261/htm
How to use Bracia Sachet:
Take Bracia Sachet exactly as your physician has told you. Do not take more than recommended.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Bracia Sachet. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Bracia Sachet. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.