HEPSURE 10GM SACHET
L-ISOLEUCINE,L-LEUCINE,L-VALINE (BCAA)Manufacturer : WATERLEY PHARMACETICALS PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Hepsure 10gm Sachet contains branched chain amino acids L-leucine 2.8g, L-isoleucine 1.9g, and L-valine 1.7g. It improves the quality of life and nutritional status in patients with liver disorders such as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (a condition in which too much fat is stored in liver cells), hepatic encephalopathy (an altered level of consciousness due to liver failure), and end-stage liver disease (a condition in which scar tissue replaces healthy liver tissue). It also helps to reduce the incidence of liver cancer.
Hepsure 10gm Sachet also promotes lean muscle growth and maintains muscle during exercise. The factors contributing to malnutrition in liver disease patients are poor dietary intake, malabsorption, decreased protein synthesis, hypermetabolism, insulin resistance, and increased intestinal protein losses. Branched-chain amino acids support protein synthesis and reduces protein loss. It is not suitable for children below 4 years age.
Uses of Hepsure 10gm Sachet:
- Improves the quality of life in patients with liver diseases
- Promotes lean muscle growth and maintains muscle during exercise
How Hepsure 10gm Sachet works:
Hepsure 10gm Sachet reduces oxidative stress, supports protein synthesis, and improves nutritional status in patients with liver disorders.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Hepsure 10gm Sachet out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
- Kazuto Tajiri, Yukihiro Shimizu; Branched-chain amino acids in liver diseases; Translational Gastroenterology and Hepatology; Published on 30/07/2018; Accessed on 11/08/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30148232
- A Mero; Leucine supplementation and intensive training; Sports Medicine; Published on June 1999; Accessed on 11/08/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10418071/
- Yasutomi Kamei et al; Regulation of Skeletal Muscle Function by Amino Acids; Nutrients; Published on 11/01/2020; Accessed on 06/08/2021; https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/12/1/261/htm
- Waterley Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd; Accessed on 11/08/2021; https://waterley.co.in/products/
How to use Hepsure 10gm Sachet:
Add 1 Sachet in 200ml of water. Stir the mixture well and drink. Do not take more than recommended.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Hepsure 10gm Sachet. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Hepsure 10gm Sachet. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.