ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR LIVERManufacturer : HETERO HEALTHCARE LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Heptivite Tablet is a combination of liver protective substances, antioxidants, nutrients and minerals that helps to improve the liver prognosis. Liver impairment causes inability of the liver to regenerate or repair, resulting in encephalopathy, abnormal bleeding, fluid accumulation and jaundice.
Fat deposition in the liver with preexisting conditions of obesity and diabetes often progresses to liver conditions such as steatohepatitis and cirrhosis. Steatohepatitis refers to fat accumulation and inflammation of the liver. Encephalopathy is a condition where the liver toxins affect the brain.
Cirrhosis is the final stage of liver disease that affects the metabolic process of various nutrients. Patients with liver disease suffer from malnutrition and loss of appetite further worsens the nutritional deficiency.
Uses of Heptivite Tablet:
Heptivite Tablet is used as a nutritional therapy for the following conditions:
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Mild hepatic encephalopathy
- Liver cirrhosis
How Heptivite Tablet works:
Heptivite Tablet works by restoring the deficient nutrients and minerals due to liver disease and improves the health status of liver.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store as per the labelled instructions. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Hetero Healthcare Limited., [Revised on 2021] [Accessed on 16th Aug 2021], https://www.heterohealthcare.com/heptivite-tablets
- R.E. Rossi et al., Diagnosis and treatment of nutritional deficiencies in alcoholic liver disease: Overview of available evidence and open issues, Digestive and Liver Disease, 2015, 819–825, https://www.dldjournalonline.com/action/showPdf?pii=S1590-8658%2815%2900350-3
- Tahira, Nutrition as a Part of Therapy in the Treatment of Liver Cirrhosis, J Nutr Food Sci 2015, 5:S11, https://www.longdom.org/open-access/nutrition-as-a-part-of-therapy-in-the-treatment-of-liver-cirrhosis-2155-9600-S11-004.pdf
- E.R. Pearson, R.J. McCrimmon, Diabetes mellitus, Davidson's Principles & Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 797-836.
- Q.M. Anstee, D.E.J. Jones, Liver and biliary tract disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 921-988.
How to use Heptivite Tablet:
Consume as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not take more than the prescribed amount.
Inform your healthcare practitioner before consuming this product if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your healthcare practitioner for advice before consuming this product if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Inform your healthcare practitioner if you experience allergic reactions to any of the ingredients of this product.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
Heptivite Tablet is generally safe to consume and is not associated with any significant side effects. However, if you experience any unfamiliar symptoms, consult your healthcare practitioner for advice.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.