NITROPHAGE FORTE 1GM GRANULES
OTHERS, MULTIPLEManufacturer : MYLIN BIOTECH INDIA PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Nitrophage Forte Granules consists of the active ingredient Synbiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus 400mg, Bifidobacterium longum 400mg and Streptococcus thermophilus 100mg with Fructo-oligosaccharide 100mg). It is indicated for the general health improvement, sleep, pain, energy in patients with Stage 2-5 Chronic Kidney disease and those on hemodialysis therapy.
The human intestine is a host for about 100 trillion microbial cells, which influence the body's nutrition, metabolism, physiology, and immune function. Maintaining a balance in this microbial composition is vital for the maintenance of health.
In chronic kidney disease, to maintain the adequate balance of microbes in the gut, it is necessary to control uremic toxin production and absorption. Imbalance in the microbial composition is termed dysbiosis, and uremic dysbiosis disturbs metabolism, increases inflammation and absorption of toxic substances. This, in turn, worsens the disease and leads to further complications.
Uses of Nitrophage Forte Granules:
Nitrophage Forte Granules help in the improvement of sleep, pain, energy and overall health of the following patients:
- Stage 2-5 Chronic kidney disease
- Hemodialysis treatment
How Nitrophage Forte Granules works:
Dialysis patients are at a great risk of acquiring heart-related complications and this risk factor is attributed to systemic inflammation. Nitrophage Forte Granules work by inhibiting the inflammatory mediators (hsCRP and TNF-α) and helps to attain almost normal gut biota composition, thus reducing the inflammation and improving the metabolism in CKD patients.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your healthcare practitioner about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Store under cool, dark and dry conditions.
- Store below 25˚C.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Srinivasa S et al. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2017, 6(4):765-773, https://www.mylinbiotech.com/assets/docs/med1.pdf
- Zixian Yu et al; Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics Improve Uremic, Inflammatory, and Gastrointestinal Symptoms in End-Stage Renal Disease With Dialysis: A Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials; Frontiers in Nutrition; Published on 04/04/2022; Accessed on 02/05/2022; https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnut.2022.850425/full
How to use Nitrophage Forte Granules:
- Mix 1gm of sachet powder into 10-20ml of normal water or take directly 15-20 minutes before meals.
- Consume 2-3 sachets daily or as recommended by the physician. Do not consume more than the recommended dosage.
Inform your healthcare practitioner before consuming this product if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your healthcare practitioner for advice before consuming this product if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Inform your healthcare practitioner if you experience allergic reactions to any of the ingredients of this product.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
Nitrophage Forte Granules is generally safe to consume and not associated with any significant side effects. However, if you experience any unfamiliar symptoms, consult your healthcare practitioner for advice.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.