ALLANTOIN,ALOE VERA,GLYCERIN,LANOLIN,VITAMIN EManufacturer : AUREATE HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Radvera lotion consists of Allantoin, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Lanolin and Vitamin E. Allantoin is a skin-active ingredient with keratolytic, moisturizing and anti-irritant properties. It is extensively used in cosmetics and topical pharmaceuticals. Aloe vera increases the collagen content of the skin and rejuvenates it by reducing the effects of aging. Glycerine provides sufficient hydration to the skin. Lanolin is effective in case of traumatic nipple, a condition of sore nipples and pain associated with breastfeeding.
Uses of Radvera lotion:
- Renewal of skin surface and acceleration of wound healing.
- Moisturization and Softening of skin
- Treatment of dry skin in conditions like atopic dermatitis, ichthyosis, etc.
- Treatment of sore nipples in breastfeeding women
How Radvera lotion works:
Allantoin neutralizes irritants, increases water content in the intracellular matrix and enhances cell proliferation resulting in regeneration of damaged epithelium, skin protectant effect and healthy looking skin. Aloe vera increases blood circulation on the affected areas and prevents cell death. Glycerine works as an emollient and humectant. It absorbs water from the surrounding and reduces its evaporation through the skin surface. Lanolin penetrates into the skin and facilitates absorption. Vitamin E blocks lipid peroxidation and has antioxidant effect. It increases water binding capacity.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at room temperature.
- Akema Fine Chemicals, [Revised on 19th Jan 2019] [Accessed on 10th Jun 2021], https://www.akema.it/pdf/ALLANTOIN.pdf
- A. Kotnala et al., Indian Medicinal Plants for skin care and cosmeceuticals: A review, J. Biomed. Ther. Sci. 2019, 6(2), 24‐60, [Accessed on 10th Jun 2021]
- Singhal et al, Cosmeceuticals for the Skin: an Overview, Asian J Pharm Clin Res, 2011, 4(2), 16, https://innovareacademics.in/journal/ajpcr/Vol4Issue2/260.pdf
- Joachim W. Fluhr, Anja Bornkessel, and Enzo Berardesca, Glycerol — Just a Moisturizer? Biological and Biophysical Effects, Dry Skin and Moisturizers: Chemistry and Function, 228-240, [Accessed on 11th Jun 2021], http://www.scientificspectator.com/documents/personal%20care%20spectator/Glycerol%20a%20Moisturizer.pdf
- Shahnazi et al., Comparison of the Effects of Lanolin, Peppermint, and Dexpanthenol Creams on Treatment of Traumatic Nipples in Breastfeeding Mothers, Journal of Caring Sciences, 2015, 4(4), 297-307, [Accessed on 11th Jun 2021], https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/07b7/27adde95fc86366c217ee956b61d4023a737.pdf?_ga=2.230891485.359301405.1623322086-44692483.1618326608
How to use Radvera Lotion:
Apply twice everyday or as directed by your physician.
Inform your physician before using this lotion if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant. Your physician will determine the suitability and safe use of this lotion.
Consult your physician for advice before breastfeeding.
Inform your physician if you experience allergic reactions to any of the ingredients of this lotion.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
Radvera lotion is generally safe to use and won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any unusual effects, consult your physician for advice.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.