SUPLIMED PROTEIN POWDER
PROTEIN POWDERManufacturer : AUREATE HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Suplimed Protein Powder is unique blend of whey protein, colostrum, DHA, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. It is a nutritional supplement intended for protein supplementation in cancer patients. Multivitamins and minerals are essential for proper brain and muscle function and they yield a great amount of energy.
Nutrient deficiencies are associated with negative effects on cancer and its efficiency of treatment as it impairs the immune response, increases the risk of complications and affects the patients quality of life. More than half of cancer patients suffer from loss of appetite, muscle and weight.
Malnutrition is one of the main reasons for the cancer patients to have poor nutritional status. In addition to this, the requirement of nutritional supplementation increases when a patient experiences side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy (for eg, nausea, vomiting, changes in taste, inflammation etc.).
Uses of Suplimed Protein Powder:
- Protein supplementation for cancer patients
- Enhancement of immune system
How Suplimed Protein Powder works:
Suplimed Protein Powder comprises 80% pure whey protein that increases glutathione levels and improves nutritional status and immunity in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your healthcare provider regarding any supplements you are taking or have taken before consuming this product.
Store as per the labelled instructions. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Aureate Healthcare, [Accessed on 13th Aug 2021], https://www.aureatehealthcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/suplimed-single.png
- Bumrungpert A, Pavadhgul P, Nunthanawanich P, Sirikanchanarod A, Adulbhan A., Whey Protein Supplementation Improves Nutritional Status, Glutathione Levels, and Immune Function in Cancer Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind Controlled Trial, J Med Food, 2018, 21(6), 612-616, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29565716/
- Anne-Laure Tardy et al., Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence, Nutrients 2020, 12, 228, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7019700/pdf/nutrients-12-00228.pdf
- Uwe Gröber et al., Micronutrients in Oncological Intervention, Nutrients 2016, 8, 163, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4808891/pdf/nutrients-08-00163.pdf
Add one sachet of Suplimed to a glass of lukewarm or cold milk/water. Stir well and drink immediately.
Inform your healthcare practitioner before consuming this product if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your healthcare practitioner for advice before consuming this product if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Inform your healthcare practitioner if you experience allergic reactions to any of the ingredients of this product.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
Suplimed Protein Powder is gluten-free and fructose based and is safe to consume. However, if you experience any unfamiliar symptoms, consult your healthcare practitioner for advice.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.