ABCIXIREL 10MG INJECTION
ABCIXIMABManufacturer : RELIANCE LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Abcixirel 10mg Injection contains abciximab. It is used during the percutaneous coronary intervention (medical procedure to improve blood flow to the heart) to prevent blood clots. It is usually given along with medications aspirin and heparin. This injection is used in the hospital environment only. It is also given to patients with unstable angina (chest pain caused by poor blood flow in heart vessels) on certain conditions.
You need to talk to your physician if you have severe uncontrolled blood pressure, kidney or liver disorders before the administration of Abcixirel 10mg Injection. Administration of this medication may increase the risk of bleeding. Talk to your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before the administration of this medicine.
Uses of Abcixirel 10mg Injection:
- Prevents blood clots during Percutaneous coronary intervention
- Unstable angina
How Abcixirel 10mg Injection works:
Abcixirel 10mg Injection prevents the formation of blood clots by preventing the aggregation of platelets (blood cells involved in the clot formation).
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Abcixirel 10mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store at 2°C - 8°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Blood coagulation and anticoagulant, fibrinolytic, and antiplatelet drugs, 12th edition, 2011, 870.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs affecting Coagulation, bleeding and thrombosis, 7th edition, 2013, 631.
- Janssen Biotech, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on August 2019] [ Accessed on 7th August 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/103575s5318lbl.pdf
How to use Abcixirel 10mg Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
You need to talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Abcixirel 10mg Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You need to talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Abcixirel 10mg Injection. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You need to talk to your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Abcixirel 10mg Injection.
You need to talk to your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Abcixirel 10mg Injection.
- Talk to your physician if you have high blood pressure, bleeding problems, or had major surgery within six weeks before taking Abcixirel 10mg Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Low platelet levels
- Low blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Nausea, vomiting
- Back pain
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.