APHYREN N TABLET
ACEBROPHYLLINE,ACETYLCYSTEINEManufacturer : LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Aphyren N Tablet is a combination medication containing Acetylcysteine 600mg and Acebrophylline 100mg. It is used to treat swelling, blockage, irritation and chest congestion associated with conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic emphysema), acute bronchopulmonary diseases (pneumonia, bronchitis, tracheobronchitis), bronchial asthma, atelectasis due to mucus obstruction, and pulmonary complications of cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder mostly affecting lungs).
These disorders cause obstructed airflow from the lungs resulting in breathing difficulties, mucus production, cough, and wheezing. Talk to your doctor about all the medicines you are taking recently, including herbal medicines and supplements, before taking Aphyren N Tablet. Ask for a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Uses of Aphyren N Tablet:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic emphysema)
- Acute bronchopulmonary diseases (pneumonia, bronchitis, tracheobronchitis)
- Bronchial asthma
- Atelectasis due to mucus obstruction
- Pulmonary complications of cystic fibrosis
How Aphyren N Tablet works:
Acetylcysteine dissolves dense secretion, relieves excretion and prevents the formation of new infections in the lungs. Acebrophylline facilitates the bronchial muscles relaxation by inhibiting intracellular phosphodiesterase and increasing cAMP levels. It also lowers the viscosity of the mucus secretion and enhances its clearance.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep Aphyren N Tablet out of sight and reach of children. Store below 30°C.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs for cough and bronchial asthma, 7th edition, 2013, 219.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Pulmonary pharmacology, 12th edition, 2011, 1040-1044.
- La Renon Healthcare Private Limited, [ Accessed on 9th June 2021], https://www.larenon.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/1.-Aphyren-N-LBL_ctc.pdf
- Pozzi E; Acebrophylline: an airway mucoregulator and anti-inflammatory agent; Monaldi Archives for Chest Disease 2007; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17695695/
How to use Aphyren N Tablet:
Always take Aphyren N Tablet as exactly your doctor has told you. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Aphyren N Tablet. It will be given if clearly needed.
Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Itching, rash
- Stomach upset
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.