AUXISODA 500MG TABLET
SODIUM BICARBONATEManufacturer : AUXILIARE HEALTHCARE PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Auxisoda 500mg Tablet contains the active ingredient sodium bicarbonate. It is used to neutralize the gastric acid and raise the pH of the gastric contents, thereby used in the treatment of ulcers. Sodium Bicarbonate is a water-soluble substance that acts immediately on the administration to treat heartburn, acidosis, and indigestion. Talk to your doctor if you have liver disorders, kidney disorders, heart failure, high levels of blood pressure, high levels of alkali in blood, or low levels of calcium in the blood. It is not recommended for children under 12 years old. Do not take this product if overly full from food or drink. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to sodium bicarbonate or having steroid therapy before taking this medication.
Uses of Auxisoda 500mg Tablet:
- Maintain acid-alkaline balance in the body
How Auxisoda 500mg Tablet works:
It works by reacting with the gastric acid, neutralizing the acid, and raising the pH of the gastric contents.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not store above 25°C.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs for Peptic ulcer and Gastroesophageal Disease, 7th edition, 2013, 654.
- Thornton and Ross Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Nov 2014] [ Accessed on 7th April], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4936.pdf
- Sodium bicarbonate; Ingenus Pharmaceuticals; Revised 2021; Accessed 07/04/2021; https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fda/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?setid=3cb67478-1a51-4e7d-a529-79029655f5d9&type=display
How to use Auxisoda 500mg Tablet:
Take Auxisoda 500mg Tablet in the dose and duration prescribed by your physician. If you accidentally consumed too much consult your doctor immediately.
The Auxisoda 500mg Tablet should be avoided during pregnancy unless your physician instructed to take it.
The Auxisoda 500mg Tablet should be avoided during the time of breastfeeding unless your physician instructed to take.
Auxisoda 500mg Tablet should not be taken if you have any liver disorders; consult your doctor for risks and benefits.
Auxisoda 500mg Tablet should not be taken if you have any kidney disorders; consult your doctor for risks and benefits.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions, heart problems, blood pressure or any steroid therapy you are undertaking.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Stomach cramps
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased potassium in blood
- Fluid retention in lungs
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.