BARINAT 2MG TABLET
BARICITINIBManufacturer : NATCO PHARMA LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Barinat 2mg tablet is only for use in treatment of Covid-19. Barinat 2mg tablet is only for use in India only and not for export.
Barinat 2mg Tablet is not recommended for adolescents and children under the age of 18. Talk to your physician if you have infections, bowel disorders, liver disorders, blood clot problems, or cancer before taking this medication. Use effective birth control during the treatment and for at least one week after the last dose.
Uses of Barinat 2mg Tablet:
- Reduces recovery time in COVID-19 patients
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Barinat 2mg Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- Andre C Kalil et al; Baricitinib plus Remdesivir for Hospitalized Adults with Covid-19; A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial; The New England Journal of Medicine; Published on 04/03/2021; Accessed on 25/08/2021; https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2031994
How to use Barinat 2mg Tablet:
Take Barinat 2mg Tablet in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the tablets whole with water. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
Do not take Barinat 2mg Tablet if you are or think you might be pregnant as this medicine can harm the unborn baby. You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.
You should not take Barinat 2mg Tablet if you are breastfeeding. You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Barinat 2mg Tablet as this medicine should be used with caution in liver disease patients.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Barinat 2mg Tablet. Your doctor may modify the dose according to your kidney condition.
- Talk to your physician if you have infections, bowel disorders, stomach ulcers, blood clot problems, or cancer before taking Barinat 2mg Tablet.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Painful skin rash with fever and blisters
- Nose and throat infections, urinary infections
- High cholesterol levels
- Diarrhea, stomach pain
- Cold sores
- Rash, acne
- High levels of liver enzymes
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.