TRYPSIN,BROMELAIN,RUTOSIDE TRIHYDRATEManufacturer : LA VINCITA LIFESCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Diffuzyme Tablet is a combination of Bromelain, Rutoside trihydrate, and Trypsin. It is used to treat inflammation in various disease conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and edema due to surgery and injury. Bromelain is used in treating soft tissue inflammation, pain, and edema. Trypsin is essential for the digestion of proteins and removes the dead cells after surgery and injury. Rutoside trihydrate is an antioxidant.
Talk to your doctor about all the recently taking medicines, including supplements and herbal drugs, before taking Diffuzyme Tablet. Ask for a doctor’s advice if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine. It helps in faster recovery due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential. This medicine is generally safe with no side effects; if you experience any side effects, consult your doctor immediately.
Uses of Diffuzyme Tablet:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Edema due to surgery and injury
How Diffuzyme Tablet works:
Diffuzyme Tablet reduces inflammation, pain and removes dead cells due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep Diffuzyme Tablet out of sight and reach of children. Store in a dry and cool place.
- Ck Kokate, AP Purohit, SB Gokhale, Pharmacognosy, Enzymes and Protein drugs, 55th edition, 2018, 12.8-12.9.
- HR Maurer; Bromelain: biochemistry, pharmacology and medical use; Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 2001; Accessed 12/05/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11577981/
- Dilip Shah, Kushal Mital; The Role of Trypsin: Chymotrypsin in Tissue Repair; Advances in Therapy 2018; Accessed 12/05/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29209994
- Jayachandran S, Priyanka Khobre; Efficacy of Bromelain along with Trypsin, Rutoside Trihydrate Enzymes and Diclofenac Sodium Combination Therapy for the treatment of TMJ Osteoarthritis - A Randomised Clinical Trial; Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2017; Accessed 12/05/2021; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc5535474
How to use Diffuzyme Tablet:
Take Diffuzyme Tablet in the dose and duration prescribed by your physician. Swallow the tablets with water as a whole. Do not chew or crush. Do not stop taking this medicine without medical advice from the doctor.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine. It will be given to you only if clearly needed.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine. It will be given to you only if clearly needed.
- Inform your doctor if you have an allergic condition or other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.