EMROK 800MG INJECTION
LEVONADIFLOXACINManufacturer : WOCKHARDT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Emrok 800mg Injection contains the active constituent Levonadifloxacin. It is used in the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, hospital acquired pneumonia caused by MSRA (Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus), diabetic foot infections (soft tissue or bone infection, common complication of diabetes mellitus) and community acquired pneumonia. Pneumonia is infection in one or both lungs caused by virus, fungi or bacteria. Pneumonia is associated with sharp chest pain, painful breathing, coughing with greenish or yellow sputum, fever, sweating and shivering. Tell your doctor if you have any other diseases, if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or breast feeding before taking the Emrok 800mg Injection.
Uses of Emrok 800mg Injection:
- Skin and skin structure infections
- Hospital acquired pneumonia
- Diabetic foot infections
- Community acquired pneumonia
How Emrok 800mg Injection works:
Emrok 800mg Injection works by inhibiting the bacterial enzymes which are critical for cellular functions and produces bactericidal action.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Bhagwat SS; Levonadifloxacin, a Novel Broad Spectrum Anti-MRSA Benzo quinoline Quinolone Agent: Review of current Evidence; Drug, Design, Development and Therapy 2019; Accessed 14/04/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31920285
- Bhakthavatchalam YD et al; Levonadifloxacin, a recently approved benzo quinolizine fluoroquinolone, exhibits potent in vitro activity against contemporary Staphylococcus aureus isolates and Bengal Bay clone isolates collected from a large Indian tertiary care hospital; Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 2020; Accessed 14/04/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32361727/
- Wockhardt Bio Ltd; Annual Report 2015-16; updated August 2016; Accessed 14/04/2021; http://www.wockhardtbio.com/data/documents/Wockhardt%20BIO%20AG%20AR%202015_16.pdf
How to use Emrok 800mg Injection:
The Emrok 800mg Injection will be given to you by your health care professional.
There are no established adverse effects of Emrok 800mg Injection in pregnant women. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.
Inform the physician if you are breast feeding before taking Emrok 800mg Injection. It will be given to you only if it is necessary.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
No data available on the information of the side effects of Emrok 800mg Injection. Consult your doctor for the side effects of the medicine.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.