ESOCARD 100MG INJECTION
ESMOLOLManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Esocard 100mg Injection contains esmolol. It is used for short-term treatment in slowing down the fast heartbeats. It is used during or after surgery if your heart beats too fast or your blood pressure gets too high. Talk to your physician if you have asthma, a problem called metabolic acidosis (increased level of acids in your body), high blood pressure in the lungs, heart problems, chest pain, kidney problems, thyroid problems, skin disorders, or pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal gland) before taking Esocard 100mg Injection. This medicine is not recommended for adolescents and children under the age of 18. The common side effects are excessive sweating and dizziness due to a fall in blood pressure.
Uses of Esocard 100mg Injection:
- Slows down the fast heartbeats
- Reduces blood pressure
How Esocard 100mg Injection works:
Esocard 100mg Injection blocks the beta-adrenergic receptors present in the heart and decreases the rate and force of heart contractions.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Esocard 100mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011, 327.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antihypertensive drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 573.
- Orpha-Devel Handels und Vertriebs GmbH, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on June 2020] [ Accessed on 11th August 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3057.pdf
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Dec 2012] [ Accessed on 11th August 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/019386s043lbl.pdf
How to use Esocard 100mg Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
Use of Esocard 100mg Injection during pregnancy is not recommended. You need to tell your physician if you are pregnant before taking this medication.
Use of Esocard 100mg Injection during breastfeeding is not recommended. You need to tell your physician if you are breastfeeding before taking this medication.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Esocard 100mg Injection as this medicine should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disorders.
Esocard 100mg Injection can cause dizziness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Talk to your physician if you have asthma, a problem called metabolic acidosis, high blood pressure in the lungs, heart problems, chest pain, thyroid problems, skin disorders, or pheochromocytoma before taking Esocard 100mg Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Headache, dizziness
- Excessive sweating
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling depressed, confused, or agitated
- Weakness, sleepiness
- Irritation and hardening of the skin at the injection site
- Difficulty concentrating
- Tingling sensation
- Nausea, vomiting
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.