INSED PLUS ATOMISER 5MG SPRAY
MIDAZOLAMManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray contains midazolam. It is used to produce conscious sedation (so that you may feel sleepy but not completely asleep) before and during diagnostic, therapeutic, and endoscopic procedures. It is used to treat patients with seizures lasting longer than five minutes and /or having a pattern of seizures that occur one after another in groups. It is also administered before you are given an anesthetic (produces an unconscious state).
Talk to your doctor if you have kidney disorders, heart problems, liver problems, myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness), sleep apnoea (where your breathing stops while you are sleeping), uncontrolled pain, alcohol or drug addiction problems before taking this medicine. You should not drink alcohol after taking Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray as it may cause breathing problems and excessive sleepiness. You must not breastfeed your baby for 24 hours after taking this medicine.
Uses of Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray:
- Conscious sedation before and during diagnostic, therapeutic, and endoscopic procedures
- Adjunct for general anesthesia (unconscious sedation)
- Emergency treatment of seizures
How Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray works:
Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray relaxes muscles and induces sleep by increasing the inhibitory function of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid, an inhibitory neurotransmitter).
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool place protected from light.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, General anaesthetics and therapeutic gases, 12th edition, 2011, 548.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, General anaesthetics, 7th edition, 2013, 383.
- Midacip Nasal Spray; Ciplamed; Accessed on 22/07/2021; https://www.ciplamed.com/content/midacip-nasal-spray
How to use Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray:
Always use Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray exactly as your doctor has told you. Keep your head upright, insert the nozzle into your nostril. Spray. Do not tilt your head backward while spraying, as it may lead to swallowing the solution. Repeat the process for the other nostril.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You must not breastfeed your baby for 24 hours after taking Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray. Your physician will monitor your liver condition before starting the treatment.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray. Your physician will monitor your kidney condition before starting the treatment.
After having Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray, you may feel sleepy for some time. Do not drive or handle any tools or machines unless your doctor says you are ready to engage in such activities.
- You should not drink alcohol if you have taken Insed Atomiser 5mg Spray as it may cause breathing problems and excessive sleepiness.
- Talk to your physician if you have myasthenia gravis, alcohol addiction, or uncontrolled pain before taking this medicine.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Irritation of nasal and pharyngeal mucosa
- Watering of eyes or nose
- Bad taste
- Split vision
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.