ISOLIN 2MG INJECTION
ISOPRENALINEManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Isolin 2mg Injection contains the active substance Isoprenaline which is used in the treatment of slow heart rate and sudden fainting due to slow heart rate. It is indicated for mild episodes of heart block, cardiac arrest that does not require electric shock, bronchospasm that occurs during anesthesia and other heart problems like low output, failure and shock.
This medicine is not intended for you if you have a faster-than-normal heart rate or if your heart is stressed. Inform your physician before taking this medicine if you are under medication for abnormal heart rhythm or heart failure. Your physician will check your blood volume, ECG parameters and heart rate before prescribing this medicine for you.
Uses of Isolin 2mg Injection:
Isolin 2mg Injection is indicated for the following conditions:
- Slow heart rate
- Heart block
- Cardiac arrest
- Bronchospasm (tightness)
- Low blood volume, low cardiac output, shock and heart failure
How Isolin 2mg Injection works:
This injection works by increasing the heart rate, contraction, and dilatation of blood vessels, thereby increasing blood pressure. It relaxes the smooth muscles of the lungs and stomach.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store at a temperature between 8°C and 25°C. Protect from light.
- Macure Pharma ApS, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Dec 2020] [Accessed on 23rd Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.12511.pdf?view=pil
- Hospira, Inc., US Food & Drug Administration, [Revised on Mar 2013] [Accessed on 23rd Jul 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/010515s031lbl.pdf
How to use Isolin 2mg Injection:
Your physician will decide the dose according to your heart rate and inject this medicine into your vein.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your physician for advice before taking this medicine if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have liver diseases. Your physician will monitor your liver functions regularly.
Inform your physician before starting this treatment if you have kidney diseases. Your physician will monitor your kidney functions regularly.
Avoid driving or using machinery if you experience side effects.
Inform your physician if you experience allergic reactions to Isoprenaline or other ingredients of this medicine.
- Inform your physician if you usually have a faster heart rate, heart attack or chest pain.
- Inform your physician if you have diabetes, thyroid problems, seizures or low blood volume (shock).
- Your physician will check your blood volume, ECG parameters and heart rate before prescribing this medicine for you.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Faster heart rate
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Chest pain
- Low or high BP
- Weakness and sweating
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.