KLINPEG 138.4GMS SACHET
ELECTROLYTES FOR ORAL SOLUTION,POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350Manufacturer : WOCKHARDT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet contains polyethylene glycol 3350 and electrolytes. It is used to treat constipation. Constipation is a condition in which you have bowel movements less than three times per week. It also treats very bad constipation called fecal impaction. Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet is not recommended for children less than 12 years of age.
You need to tell your physician if you have blockages in the bowel, perforated gut wall, inflammatory bowel disorders, heart disorders, or if you are on a salt-controlled diet before taking Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet. Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medicine. Inform your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
Uses of Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet:
How Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet works:
Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet causes retention of water in the stool, loosens the stools, and facilitates bowel movements. It helps you to have comfortable bowel movements even though you have been constipated for a long time.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet out of sight and reach of children.
- Norgine Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on March 2021] [ Accessed on 17th August 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1025.pdf
- Ciplamed; Accessed on 17/08/2021; https://www.ciplamed.com/content/cipeg-powder
- Atsushi Nakajima et al; Polyethylene glycol 3350 plus electrolytes for chronic constipation: a 2-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study with a 52-week open-label extension; Journal of Gastroenterology; Published on Sept 2019; Accessed on 17/08/2021; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc6698298/
How to use Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet:
Take Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Dissolve the prescribed quantity of powder in 125ml of water and drink immediately.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet.
- Consult your physician if you have blockages in the bowel, perforated gut wall, inflammatory bowel disorders, heart disorders, or if you are on a salt-controlled diet before taking Klinpeg 138.4gm Sachet.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Stomach pain, discomfort
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.