IRONManufacturer : ENTERO HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Lenziron Tablet contains the active constituent elemental iron 100mg. It is used to increase hemoglobin levels and to treat and prevent iron deficiency anemia. In iron deficiency anemia, there is not sufficient iron in the body leads to a lack of healthy red blood cells. Iron deficiency is commonly seen in pregnant women, women with abnormal bleeding during menstrual periods, people with poor nutrition or kidney problems.
Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, a red blood cell protein that transfers oxygen from lungs to tissues. Iron is essential for cellular functioning, neurological development, physical growth, and hormone synthesis. Iron is associated with effective immuno-competence of the body. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking medicine. Tell your doctor other medications you are taking currently before taking Lenziron Tablet.
Uses of Lenziron Tablet:
- Prevents and treats low hemoglobin levels and iron deficiency anemia.
How Lenziron Tablet works:
Lenziron Tablet works by replenishing the iron content in the body helps in forming healthy red blood cells and oxygen supply to the body.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before starting treatment.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store protected from moisture and light.
- Satyanarayana U, Chakrapani U, Biochemistry, Mineral metabolism, 4th edition, 2013, 414 - 416.
- MSY Low et al; Daily iron supplementation for improving anaemia, iron status and health in menstruating women; The Cochrane Database of Systemic Reviews; Published on April 2016; Accessed on 30/03/2022; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27087396/
- Ferric saccharate; National Library of Medicine; Accessed on 30/03/2022; https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Ferric-saccharate
How to use Lenziron Tablet:
Take this medication in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Check the labels for directions before use.
Do not take this medicine without a physician’s advice if you are pregnant.
Do not take this medicine without a physician’s advice if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take this medicine more than your physician prescribed as it can cause some side effects.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Black or dark-colored stools or urine
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.