LF MAX 100MG CAPSULE
LIPOSOMAL LACTOFERRINManufacturer : PRECIMAX LIFE SCIENCESOrigin of Medicine : India
LF Max 100mg Capsule contains the active ingredient liposomal lactoferrin. It enhances immune function and helps protect from microbes such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc. It also possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. You need to inform your health care professional if you have any diseases or allergic conditions before taking LF Max 100mg Capsule.
Make sure you inform your physician of all the medications, including herbal medications and supplements, you are taking before you start treatment with this medication. It is safe and generally doesn’t cause any side effects. Do not take more than recommended. Report to your physician if you experience any side effects while taking LF Max 100mg Capsule. This medication may be prescribed to improve other conditions not mentioned here.
Uses of LF Max 100mg Capsule:
- Enhances immune function
- Regulates iron metabolism
How LF Max 100mg Capsule works:
LF Max 100mg Capsule neutralizes the free radicals, stimulates the immune system, and increases your body’s ability to fight against microbes.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep LF Max 100mg Capsule out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Bushra Niaz et al; Lactoferrin (LF): a natural antimicrobial protein; International Journal of Food Properties; Published on 22/09/2019; Accessed on 12/01/2022; https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10942912.2019.1666137
- Francesco Giansanti et al; Lactoferrin from Milk: Nutraceutical and Pharmacological Properties; Pharmaceuticals; Published on Dec 2016; Accessed on 12/01/2022; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5198036/
- Douglas B.Kell, Eugene L.Heyden, Etheresia Pretorius; The Biology of Lactoferrin, an Iron-Binding Protein That Can Help Defend Against Viruses and Bacteria; Frontiers in Immunology; Published on 28/05/2020; https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2020.01221/full
- Atsushi Ishikado et al; Liposomalization of Lactoferrin Enhanced It's Anti-inflammatory Effects via Oral Administration; Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin; Published on Oct 2005; Accessed on 12/01/2022; https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7618957_Liposomalization_of_Lactoferrin_Enhanced_It's_Anti-inflammatory_Effects_via_Oral_Administration
How to use LF Max 100mg Capsule:
Take LF Max 100mg Capsule in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more than recommended.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking LF Max 100mg Capsule.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking LF Max 100mg Capsule.
- Consult your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or diseases before taking LF Max 100mg Capsule.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.