MIRCERA 100MCG INJECTION
RECOMBINANT HUMAN ERYTHROPOIETIN ALFA/EPOETIN ALFAManufacturer : ROCHE PRODUCTS INDIA PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : Switzerland
Mircera 100mcg Injection contains the active constituent methoxy polyethylene glycol-epoetin beta. It is used to treat anemia caused by chronic kidney disease (CKD) and is associated with typical symptoms such as weakness, shortness of breath and tiredness. Anemia is a condition where your body lacks healthy red blood cells to transport oxygen. This medication is used only in the treatment of symptomatic anemia due to CKD and is not recommended for adolescents and children under the age of 18.
Like the natural hormone erythropoietin, this medication increases the blood's red blood cells and hemoglobin levels. Before taking Mircera 100mcg Injection, inform your physician if you have uncontrolled blood pressure, liver disorders, allergic conditions, or other diseases. Inform your doctor if you are planning to get pregnant or pregnant.
Uses of Mircera 100mcg Injection:
- Treats symptomatic anemia caused by chronic kidney disease.
How Mircera 100mcg Injection works:
It works by stimulating the bone marrow to produce more number of blood cells to treat anemia.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
Store in refrigerator at 2° C - 8° C. Do not freeze or shake.
- Roche Products Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised date Jan 2022], [Accessed date 1st March 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.360.pdf
- Monique P Curran, Paul L McCormack; Methoxy polyethylene glycol-epoetin beta: a review of its use in the management of anaemia associated with chronic kidney disease; Drugs; Published on 2008; Accessed on 01/02/2022; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18484803/
- Vifor Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised date June 2018], [Accessed date 1st March 2022], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/125164s078lbl.pdf
How to use Mircera 100mcg Injection:
The Injection will be given to you by health care professional. Do not attempt to inject yourself unless you are trained to do so by your physician or health care provider. Take exactly as your health care provider tells you to take it.
There are no established adverse effects of the medication during the administration of pregnancy. It is advisable to take only under the specialist advice on necessary requirements. Consult your doctor for potential risks of this medication
It is advisable to take only if it is completely necessary, consult your doctor for potential risks.
It is important to Inform your doctor if you have any liver diseases prior taking the injection
In patients with chronic renal failure, the doctor will frequently check the dose if they do not properly respond to Mircera 100mcg Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- High blood pressure
- Swelling or pain in the throat or nose
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.