NITROCIN 50MG INJECTION
NITROGLYCERINManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Nitrocin 50mg Injection contains nitroglycerin. It is used to treat angina attack (chest pain due to reduced blood flow in the heart), heart failure (heart is weak and cannot pump sufficient blood to the rest of the body), and myocardial infarction (blockage of blood supply to the heart). It is used to lower blood pressure during and after surgery. This medicine is used in the hospital setting only.
Talk to your physician if you have thyroid problems, severe liver or kidney disorders, hypothermia (body temperature lower than normal), severe anemia, fluid accumulation, or have had a heart attack or serious head injury before taking Nitrocin 50mg Injection. Inform your physician if you are taking medicines for erectile dysfunction or taking riociguat for pulmonary hypertension.
Uses of Nitrocin 50mg Injection:
- Angina attack
- Heart failure and heart attack
- Lowers blood pressure during and after surgery
How Nitrocin 50mg Injection works:
Nitrocin 50mg Injection widens the blood vessels and enhances the blood flow to the heart muscles. It relieves the pain by relaxing the muscle around blood vessels.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Nitrocin 50mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Treatment of myocardial ischemia and hypertension, 12th edition, 2011, 753.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antianginal and other anti-ischaemic drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 543.
- Hameln Pharma Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on April 2021] [ Accessed on 28th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6296.pdf
- Baxter, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Oct 2014] [ Accessed on 28th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/019970s015lbl.pdf
How to use Nitrocin 50mg Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before taking Nitrocin 50mg Injection.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Nitrocin 50mg Injection.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Nitrocin 50mg Injection as this medicine should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disorders.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorders before taking Nitrocin 50mg Injection as this medicine should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disorders.
After being given Nitrocin 50mg Injection, you must not use machines or drive until your physician has told you that it is safe to do so.
- Talk to your physician if you have severe anemia, fluid accumulation in the lungs, or ever had a serious head injury before taking this medicine.
- Do not drink alcohol while being treated with Nitrocin 50mg Injection.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Headache, dizziness
- Feeling faint when you stand up
- Rapid heartbeat
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.