L-CARNITINE,COENZYME Q10,LYCOPENE AND ZINCManufacturer : PPP PHARMACEUTICALSOrigin of Medicine : India
Qtenon Tablet is a combination medication containing the active ingredients L-carnitine, Lycopene, coenzyme Q10 and Zinc. This special blend of nutrients enhances male fertility health. It may also help reduce prostate cancer risk. Zinc is very essential for prostate health. The deficiency of zinc can cause impaired spermatogenesis (production and development of sperm cells). L-carnitine and coenzyme Q10 improve sperm concentration, movement, and vitality. Lycopene is a potent antioxidant and helps in improving sperm count. Talk to your doctor if you have any diseases or allergic conditions before taking this medication. Do not take more tablets than recommended. Make sure you inform your physician of all the medicines, including supplements and herbal medicines, you are taking before you start treatment with this medication.
Uses of Qtenon Tablet:
- Enhances male infertility health
How Qtenon Tablet works:
Qtenon Tablet protects sperm cells from oxidative stress, DNA damage and promotes proper sperm maturation and function.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Qtenon Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Mehran nouri et al; The effects of lycopene supplement on the spermatogram and seminal oxidative stress in infertile men: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial; Phytotherapy Research; Published on 30/08/2019; Accessed on 30/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31468596/
- Satyanarayana U, Chakrapani U, Biochemistry, Mineral metabolism, 4th edition, 2013, 405.
- G Balerica et al; Coenzyme Q10 and male infertility; Journal of Endocrinological Investigation; Published on July 2009; Accessed on 30/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19509475/
How to use Qtenon Tablet:
Take Qtenon Tablet exactly as your physician has told you. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
Inform your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or diseases. Do not take Qtenon Tablet more than prescribed as it may cause some side effects.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.