TETGLOB 250IU INJECTION
TETANUS IMMUNOGLOBULINManufacturer : BHARAT SERUMS & VACCINES LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Tetglob 250IU Injection contains tetanus antibodies. It is used to protect you against tetanus and is usually given with the tetanus vaccine. Tetanus is a serious bacterial infection that causes muscle contractions, especially in your neck and jaw muscles. Your doctor may recommend this injection if you have not received a vaccine against tetanus, have not completed the vaccination schedule properly, or may have been recently exposed to tetanus germs because of severe injury, bite, or cut.
Before receiving Tetglob 250IU Injection, you should let your doctor know if you have blood diseases, allergies, have recently had any vaccinations, or have other diseases. Make sure you inform your physician of all the medicines, including supplements and herbal medicines, you are taking before you start treatment with this medication.
Uses of Tetglob 250IU Injection:
- Prevention of tetanus
How Tetglob 250IU Injection works:
Antibodies are specialized proteins that fight against disease by detecting pathogens. Tetglob 250IU Injection gives the body the antibodies it requires to fight against tetanus infection.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Tetglob 250IU Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in refrigerator at 2°C-8°C. Do not freeze.
- Bio Products Laboratory Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Dec 2014] [ Accessed on 13th May 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5547.pdf
- Remi Forrat et al; Evaluation of the Safety and Pharmacokinetic Profile of a New, Pasteurized, Human Tetanus Immunoglobulin Administered as Sham, Postexposure Prophylaxis of Tetanus; Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy; Published on Feb 1998; Accessed on 13/05/2022; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC105404/
- Bae C, Bourget D; Tetanus; NCBI Bookshelf; [Updated on Dec 1 2021] [Accessed on 13/05/2022]; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK459217/#_NBK459217_pubdet_
How to use Tetglob 250IU Injection:
The Tetglob 250IU Injection will be given to you by a health care professional.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.
Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor if you have blood disorders, allergies, have recently had any vaccinations, or have other diseases.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Discomfort at injection site
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.