TRACHLINE 4MG INJECTION
NORADRENALINEManufacturer : SALS LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Trachline 4mg Injection contains noradrenaline. It is used in an emergency to increase blood pressure to normal levels. Severe infection (septicemia), blood loss from a major injury or internal bleeding, heart problems, or severe allergic reactions can lead to a severe drop in blood pressure. The doctor should be informed if the patient has diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, blood clots, chest pain called Prinzmetal’s angina, or if the patient ever had a heart attack.
The physician should be informed if the patient is pregnant or on a salt-controlled diet before administration of Trachline 4mg Injection. Tell your physician immediately if you experience any allergic reactions. Your doctor will monitor your blood volume and blood pressure frequently.
Uses of Trachline 4mg Injection:
Trachline 4mg Injection is used to
- Increase blood pressure in adult patients with severe, acute hypotension (low blood pressure)
How Trachline 4mg Injection works:
Trachline 4mg Injection raises the blood pressure by cardiac stimulation and constriction of blood vessels.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Trachline 4mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011, 287.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Adrenergic system and drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 133.
- Hospira UK Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Sept 2020] [ Accessed on 6th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4115.pdf
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Jan 2021] [ Accessed on 6th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2021/214313s000lbl.pdf
How to use Trachline 4mg Injection:
It will be given to you by a doctor or nurse.
The physician should be informed if the patient is pregnant before the administration of Trachline 4mg Injection.
The physician should be informed if the patient is breastfeeding before the administration of Trachline 4mg Injection.
- The physician should be informed if the patient has diabetes, thyroid disorders, chest pain (Prinzmetal’s angina), high blood pressure, or if the patient ever had a heart attack.
- The physician should be informed if the patient is on a salt-controlled diet.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Swelling of hands, feet, ankles, face, lips, throat, or mouth, sudden itchy rash, difficulty in swallowing or breathing, feeling faint
- Pain or swelling at the injection site
- Slow heart rate
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.