TYGARAY 50MG INJECTION
TIGECYCLINEManufacturer : MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Tygaray 50mg Injection is an antibiotic medication containing the active constituent tigecycline. It is used to treat serious bacterial infections in the skin, abdomen, and community-acquired bacterial pneumonia. Talk to your doctor if you have poor wound healing, diarrhea, liver problems, cholestasis (blockage of the bile ducts) or if you are taking medicines to avoid an excess of blood clotting (anticoagulants) before taking this medicine.
Tygaray 50mg Injection is not recommended for children under 8 years of age. Diarrhea is a common problem associated with the use of antibiotics. Report to your doctor if you develop watery or bloody stools while taking this medicine.
Tygaray 50mg Injection may interfere with the birth control pill. Talk to your doctor about the need for an additional method of contraception while receiving this medicine. Do not skip the doses, as it may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment and increase the risk that bacteria will develop resistance.
Uses of Tygaray 50mg Injection:
- Complicated skin and skin structure infections
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections
- Community-acquired bacterial pneumonia
How Tygaray 50mg Injection works:
Tygaray 50mg Injection binds to 30S ribosomal subunit in bacteria, inhibits protein synthesis, and stops the growth of bacteria.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Tygaray 50mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Protein synthesis inhibitors and miscellaneous antibacterial agents, 12th edition, 2011, 1524 -1525.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Tetracyclines and chloramphenicol, 7th edition, 2013, 738.
- Mylan, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on May 2019] [ Accessed on 8th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9232.pdf
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on July 2010] [ Accessed on 8th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/021821s021lbl.pdf
How to use Tygaray 50mg Injection:
It will be given to you by your health care professional.
Tygaray 50mg Injection may harm your unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.
Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this Tygaray 50mg Injection.
You need to tell your doctor if you have any liver disorders before taking Tygaray 50mg Injection. Your doctor may reduce the dose depending on the condition of your liver.
Tygaray 50mg Injection may cause dizziness. Avoid driving if you are unwell.
- Inform your physician if you have poor wound healing, diarrhea, or blockage of bile ducts.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Nausea, vomiting
- Abscess, infections
- Dizziness, headache
- Poor or slow wound healing
- Low blood sugar
- Low protein levels in the blood
- Loss of appetite
- Stomachache and indigestion
- Injection site reactions (pain, inflammation)
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.