DERMAVOW 20% SERUM
HYALURONIC ACID,VITAMIN CManufacturer : KSHIPRA HEALTH SOLUTIONS LLPOrigin of Medicine : India
Dermavow 20% Serum contains active ingredients hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. It prevents skin aging, promotes even skin tone and glowing skin. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant which protects skin from environmental pollutants and ultraviolet radiation. Over production of melanin results in hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C decreases melanin synthesis. It also lessens skin wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid promotes the skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles and scars, and slows the ageing process. It also enhances the appearance of dry and damaged skin by reducing flaking and moisture loss. Dermavow 20% Serum is for external use only. Stop using the serum if any irritation occurs. In case the irritation persists, contact your dermatologist.
Uses of Dermavow 20% Serum:
- Promotes even skin tone
- Boost radiance to the skin
- Prevents aging
How Dermavow 20% Serum works:
Dermavow 20% serum helps in binding moisture to the skin, prevents oxidative damage, hyperpigmentation, and rejuvenates the skin.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Dermavow 20% Serum out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Juliet M Pullar et al; The Roles of Vitamin C in skin health; Nutrients; Published on 12/08/2017; Accessed on 21/07/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28805671
- Bukhari SNA et al; Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects; International Journal of Biological Macromolecules; Published on Dec 2018; Accessed on 21/07/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30287361/#:~:text=Hyaluronic%20acid%20(HA)%20plays%20multifaceted,anti%2Dinflammatory%2C%20and%20immunomodulation.
- Papakonstantinou E et al; Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging; Dermato Endocrinology; Published on July 2012; Accessed on 21/07/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23467280
How to use Dermavow 20% Serum:
Apply one to two drops of Dermavow 20% Serum in morning or night onto the clean skin. Stop using this serum if any irritation occurs. In case the irritation persists, contact your dermatologist.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.