ESSENTIAL HEPATIC 1.75GM POWDER
FOOD SUPPLEMENTManufacturer : AZZURRA PHARMACONUTRITION PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Essential Hepatic 1.75 Powder is a balanced nutrition for liver care. It is a diabetic-friendly formula indicated to correct protein energy malnutrition in liver disease. Liver impairment causes inability of the liver to regenerate or repair, resulting in encephalopathy, abnormal bleeding, fluid accumulation and jaundice. Patients with liver disease suffer from protein energy malnutrition and loss of appetite further worsens the nutritional deficiency. Hence this product is beneficial to restore the nutrients.
Since this product is free of gluten, sucrose, trans fat and has low glycaemic index, it is safe for consumption by diabetics.
Uses of Essential Hepatic 1.75 Powder:
- Management of protein energy malnutrition
How Essential Hepatic 1.75 Powder works:
Essential Hepatic 1.75 Powder has protein and fat contents in the form of Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) and Medium chain triglyceride (MCT). BCAA reduces the recurrence rates and symptoms of brain damage that is likely to occur in liver disease (hepatic encephalopathy).
Medium chain triglyceride prevents fat absorption in fatty tissue and decreases the deposition of fats. It enhances the absorption of food and energy.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Close the tin tightly after each use.
- Store in a dry & hygienic place.
- Store at a controlled room temperature and not in a refrigerator.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Ewa Łoś-Rycharska et al., Medium chain triglycerides (MCT 200GM) formulas in paediatric and allergological practice, Gastroenterology Review, 2016, 11(4), 226-231, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5209465/pdf/PG-11-28023.pdf
- Azzurra Pharmaconutrition Pvt Ltd., [Revised on 2013] [Accessed on 26th Jul 2021], https://azzurrapharmaconutrition.com/ckfinder/userfiles/images/Hepatic.jpg
- R.E. Rossi et al., Diagnosis and treatment of nutritional deficiencies in alcoholic liver disease: Overview of available evidence and open issues, Digestive and Liver Disease, 2015, 819–825, https://www.dldjournalonline.com/action/showPdf?pii=S1590-8658%2815%2900350-3
How to use Essential Hepatic 1.75 Powder:
Mix two scoops of the powder in 50ml of water.
Inform your healthcare practitioner before consuming this product if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
Consult your healthcare practitioner for advice before consuming this product if you are a breastfeeding mother.
This product contains milk and soy derivatives. Inform your healthcare practitioner if you experience allergic reactions to any of the ingredients of this product.
- This product is not meant for consumption by children below 4 years of age.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all drugs cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
Essential Hepatic 1.75 Powder is generally safe to consume and is not associated with any significant side effects. However, if you experience any unfamiliar symptoms, consult your healthcare practitioner for advice.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.