SAMFIBRE 180GM POWDER
LACTITOL MONOHYDRATE AND ISPAGHULA HUSK GRANULESManufacturer : SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTDOrigin of Medicine : India
Samfibre 180gm Granules contains lactitol monohydrate 10gm and ispaghula husk 3.5g. It is used to treat constipation. Constipation is a condition in which you have bowel movements less than three times per week. This medicine should not be used if you have unexplained abdominal pain or bleeding, blockage in your bowel (not caused by constipation), or galactosaemia (a genetic disorder in which you cannot digest galactose).
Drink a sufficient quantity of fluids during the treatment with this medicine. You must talk to your physician if you feel constipated after three days. You need to tell your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking Samfibre 180gm Granules. The common side effects are bloating, a buildup of gas, and abdominal distention.
Uses of Samfibre 180gm Granules:
How Samfibre 180gm Granules works:
Samfibre 180gm Granules draws water into the bowel, loosens the stools, and facilitates bowel movements.
- Keep Samfibre 180gm Granules out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Ck Kokate, AP Purohit, SB Gokhale, Pharmacognosy, Carbohydrates and Derived Products, 55th edition, 2018, 8.27.
- Amit Maydeo; Lactitol or lactulose in the treatment of chronic constipation: result of a systematic; Journal of the Indian Medical Association; Published on Nov 2010; Accessed on 03/08/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21510584/
- Larry E Miller et al; Efficacy and tolerance of lactitol supplementation for adult constipation: a systematic review and meta-analysis; Clinical and Experimental Gastroenterology; Published on 12/07/2014; Accessed on 03/08/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25050074
How to use Samfibre 180gm Granules:
Take Samfibre 180gm Granules in dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Add one dry spoonful of granules to a glass of water. Stir briskly and consume the contents immediately. Follow it up with a glass of water. Use the contents within 14 days after opening the container.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant before taking Samfibre 180gm Granules. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Samfibre 180gm Granules. It will be given to you if clearly needed.
- Consult your doctor if you have galactosaemia, blockage in the bowel, unexplained abdominal pain, or bleeding before taking Samfibre 180gm Granules.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Abdominal distention
- Buildup of gas
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.