COSMETICManufacturer : KSHIPRA HEALTH SOLUTIONS LLPOrigin of Medicine : India
Turmbright Lozenges contains turmeric extract 100mg, rose extract 25mg, neem extract 5mg, manjistha extract 20mg, madukaparni extract 7.5mg, and amlaparni extract 7.5mg. This unique blend of herbal extract lozenges is prepared by quicksorb hydrogel technology, which allows the lozenges to dissolve in the mouth and get directly and instantly absorbed into the blood. This promotes quick action. Turmeric extract possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also improves heart health.
Neem extract enhances immune function. Manjistha extract helps prevent and treat acne. Rosa centifolia helps to moisturize dry skin and reduces redness in the skin. Talk to your physician if you have any diseases or allergic conditions before taking Turmbright Lozenges. Do not take more than recommended.
Uses of Turmbright Lozenges:
- Powerful antioxidant
- Boosts immunity
- Improves skin health
How Turmbright Lozenges works:
Turmbright Lozenges neutralizes the free radicals, enhances immune function, and promotes general health.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Turmbright Lozenges out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Always keep the strip facing product down and printed side upwards. If found to be soft, please refrigerate for 15 minutes before consuming.
- Gelnova; Accessed on 19/08/2021; http://www.gelnova.com/petants.php
- Ck Kokate, AP Purohit, SB Gokhale, Pharmacognosy, Nutraceuticals, 55th edition, 2018, 18.17
- Vandana Meena, Anand K Chaudhary; Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia)- A helping herb in cure of acne; Journal of Ayurveda & Holistic Medicine; Published on June 2015; Accessed on 19/08/2021; https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anand-Chaudhary-3/publication/302902410_ManjisthaRubia_Cordifolia-_A_helping_herb_in_cure_of_acne/links/5732e7c108ae9ace8404dc89/ManjisthaRubia-Cordifolia-A-helping-herb-in-cure-of-acne.pdf
How to use Turmbright Lozenges:
Take Turmbright Lozenges in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Suck slowly. Do not chew.
You need to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking Turmbright Lozenges.
You need to tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking Turmbright Lozenges.
- Consult your doctor if you have any allergic conditions or diseases before taking Turmbright Lozenges.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Even though all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.